laugh.gif

current: dirk one foot turnaround fade

all-time: jordan circus layup

current homer: amare calling and 1 on every fg attempt

all-time homer: fighting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

OP.....number 2? GTFOHWTBS

Been saying it for over a decade. The Michael Jordan switch hands layup was and is the single most overrated and unnecessary play in the history of sports.
You could then argue that dunks are overrate and unnecessary since they are only worth 2 points.
That layup was a dagger in the hearts of the Lakers and Laker fans that still hurts to this day when it's twisted.
wink.gif

Been saying it for over a decade. The Michael Jordan switch hands layup was and is the single most overrated and unnecessary play in the history of sports.
You could then argue that dunks are overrate and unnecessary since they are only worth 2 points.
That layup was a dagger in the hearts of the Lakers and Laker fans that still hurts to this day when it's twisted.
wink.gif

Reggie Miller's busted form.

Sheed's shot (equally as hard to block as the Skyhook)

Mark Jackson's floater

Paul Pierce step-back.

Reggie Miller's busted form.

Sheed's shot (equally as hard to block as the Skyhook)

Mark Jackson's floater

Paul Pierce step-back.

I'll take kobe's fade....dream shake....kobe's shake, pump fake n step through.....ai's crossover..j.will's elbow pass...jordan's behind the head circus shots

I'll take kobe's fade....dream shake....kobe's shake, pump fake n step through.....ai's crossover..j.will's elbow pass...jordan's behind the head circus shots

mikes turn around fadeaway> the spectacular move

1.magic's passing.
2. kareem's skyhook
3. mj's fadeaway

mikes turn around fadeaway> the spectacular move

1.magic's passing.
2. kareem's skyhook
3. mj's fadeaway

Jordan's one-handed ball fake
Rodman's tip, tip, tip,  +1, +2 rebounds
Ray Allen's 3 from the corner off of 3 screens
Pippen's statue of liberty jam

Jordan's one-handed ball fake
Rodman's tip, tip, tip,  +1, +2 rebounds
Ray Allen's 3 from the corner off of 3 screens
Pippen's statue of liberty jam

Originally Posted by MzD650

Kareem's skyhook and Dirks fadeaway jumper are the most unguardable weapons in NBA history IMO.
came in here to post this. also, give me AI's crossover and Timmy's bank shot as a close #2
wildcard= Jamal Crawford's gangsta !!% little crossover things when hes at the hoop on the break, i remember i used to always try and practice those back in his NYK days
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

also, MJ's switch hand layups is the most overrated move of all time... it looks WAY cooler than it actually helps him out, although it does get him away from the D a little it is mostly flash, i would take a Tony Parker kind of floater to avoid the defense around the hoop over that any day.

d-wade's ability to summon whistles at will

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MzD650

Kareem's skyhook and Dirks fadeaway jumper are the most unguardable weapons in NBA history IMO.
came in here to post this. also, give me AI's crossover and Timmy's bank shot as a close #2
wildcard= Jamal Crawford's gangsta !!% little crossover things when hes at the hoop on the break, i remember i used to always try and practice those back in his NYK days
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

also, MJ's switch hand layups is the most overrated move of all time... it looks WAY cooler than it actually helps him out, although it does get him away from the D a little it is mostly flash, i would take a Tony Parker kind of floater to avoid the defense around the hoop over that any day.

d-wade's ability to summon whistles at will

roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly...Hakeem in the post. I hated the rockets but absolutely loved watching Hakeem go to work in the post.

Honestly...Hakeem in the post. I hated the rockets but absolutely loved watching Hakeem go to work in the post.

Back
Top Bottom