What's your body fat percentage?

I weigh 195 lbs, 5'10", and I'm at around 17% body fat with 60% water weight. I have a scale that uses electricity to measure the body fat in your body. It's not 100% accurate but it's a good starting point.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Slade reminds me of this massively insecure dude i know who always brags about his accomplishments, even though no one ever really asks

insecure ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  i drive nice cars, have my own house, cut my own grass, have a job where i dont do anything all day , ive slept with quality womens too, i once married this girl but not really we setup the court house and faked the whole thing just so i can sleep with  her cause shes a Jehovas witness, i worked at Kaiser before, checked the computers for women who couldnt get pregnant or had any diseases
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
slept with them raw cause i know nothing will happen , so the royal penis is still clean , so what do you do  with your life?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Slade reminds me of this massively insecure dude i know who always brags about his accomplishments, even though no one ever really asks

insecure ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  i drive nice cars, have my own house, cut my own grass, have a job where i dont do anything all day , ive slept with quality womens too, i once married this girl but not really we setup the court house and faked the whole thing just so i can sleep with  her cause shes a Jehovas witness, i worked at Kaiser before, checked the computers for women who couldnt get pregnant or had any diseases
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
slept with them raw cause i know nothing will happen , so the royal penis is still clean , so what do you do  with your life?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You part of the Money Team?

BTW... You pretty much proved Club's point, posting your accomplishments even when noone asked.
laugh.gif

Right at about 18% right now. Let myself go in the last month and a half with working 14 hour days and not hitting the gym like I was. Getting my diet right now and starting working out again regularly, hopefully get down to around 12% in a few months.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

insecure ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude is really overdoing it. Why are you providing so much unsolicited information? Why do you feel the need to impress a bunch of random dudes on a sneaker message board? Chill out man, you seem like you're overcompensating for something.

i weight 197.25 and my body fat was 11.1. and i got it tested through the hydrostatic body fat testing 2 and a half weeks ago. And I definitely do not represent team frail and put in work @ the gym. You guys have no idea what 6% is and still have muscle etc.

Like they said its extremely hard to do. and keep yourself at 6-8% consistently.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

like 20% but its cool i can bench 2 plates. 
pimp.gif

well your 20% body fat. You should be. You prolly like 250lbs right?  You should be benching 1.5 more than your weight if you think your strong.

just got out of the bod pod 17.3% (excess fat), looking to get it down to 5% to 9.9%(lean to ultra lean).  I guess I have some motivation now.....

Back
Top Bottom