What's your cable provider and bill NT?

Yo it's kinda funny how little patience women have for cordcutting. Like they fight it at first.
Weird, over here, my girl and her friends barely watch TV and usually ask me if what shows are good on Netflix/Hulu/Amazon or ask me what movies I have on my laptop/phone. Cable is not cool around my way anymore, it's probably because of Comcast's reputation and U-Verse sucked for a long time.

174 with HBO for FIOS, when it was time to renew the price they gave me was bogus (225 a month) and I kept seeing commercials for packages with a GB connection going for way less. Women I spoke to said its for new customers only. I said **** that and threatened to leave so she gave me a better deal. I thought about going to comcast but my mom has had them for 2 weeks and got nothing but problems

Is streaming reliable if you want to watch a game or something? I feel like I'd go crazy with buffering and sh*t.

Acestreams my guy.

Crystal HD w/o any risks of being taken down or ads.

Remember I put you on. Hella subreddits dedicated to streaming sports.

Acestreams my guy.

Crystal HD w/o any risks of being taken down or ads.

Remember I put you on. Hella subreddits dedicated to streaming sports.
Or Buffstreams, as long as you're not in a rural area, it buffers in the beginning than "gets ahead" in 2-3 minutes. I had to use it a few times commuting home.

Weird, over here, my girl and her friends barely watch TV and usually ask me if what shows are good on Netflix/Hulu/Amazon or ask me what movies I have on my laptop/phone. Cable is not cool around my way anymore, it's probably because of Comcast's reputation and U-Verse sucked for a long time.
Yeah it depends.

1tb cap here (cox), but I cough up the xtra $30 for unlimited cap.

Daily I’ll have over 15+ concurrent devices going...HD even 4K streams using IPTV, plus security cams, ring doorbell, xbox live, Alexa, rokus, NEST temp....i ain't payin the xtra $10 penalty per 100GB for going over or being tyte on my data consumption.

8BB219E8-F9F2-44CD-8B57-B11B6EDD1647.png

Last edited:
I would cut cable but the provider has a monopoly on the internet in our area and it's cheaper to bundle it together.

The site I use for the 4 main leagues offers a single season subscription for $100. They have other pricing as well, but this is by far the best deal. And then I also have the WTA and ATP streaming services (through them directly, not the site mentioned before), and they're $80 and $120 respectively.

Laaawwwd.

If you're not watching glued to the TV or running bets, you're getting ripped-off.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Lol at the responses. We're talking about less than $50 a month. The majority of people on here are probably spending double that on fast food alone.

Cox. $84.99 for internet. Was $59.99 the last year.

Can't go to any other provider because they're the only high-speed internet in this area. Would've gone to Comcast, but it's not in this area.

I miss Verizon Fios.

The site I use for the 4 main leagues offers a single season subscription for $100. They have other pricing as well, but this is by far the best deal. And then I also have the WTA and ATP streaming services (through them directly, not the site mentioned before), and they're $80 and $120 respectively.

Lol at the responses. We're talking about less than $50 a month. The majority of people on here are probably spending double that on fast food alone.
You are getting FLEECED :rofl: look into an iptv (can't go into details, reddit and Google are your friends) and flourish. You should ashamed paying that much to watch :smh:

^

I am well aware of illegal streams and the like. The data on my comp and home network are worth much more than what I'm paying.

Back
Top Bottom