What's your favorite air max

nike has put great color ways on the air max 90 and they have the best execution of colorways but I have to appreciate the rugged look of the air max 95 sillioute as well

5. Fly knit AM mc
4. 06 air max 360 OG red/white/silver
3. Infrared 90am
2. Patta green am1
1. Juventus Am95

1# used to be the am96 scream green but due to that disgusting retro its disqualified for ever

Last edited:
Air max 90 infreads are clean I like that the multicolors pop and are out there the juventus are real nice to the air max 95 animal pack and the human torch were Bold colorways that both made the 95 silhouette pop

Speaking of "pop", the 96 am tailwind had big ol bubbles that popped out.
true also have to appreciate the sleek design of the 97 the air max 91-94 and 98 doesn't get much love either granted there not as good as 90s and 95s they still look pretty damn good

Air Max 1, more specifically the white/red and white/blue original colorways. Just a clean looking silhouette and great color combinations. I really like some of the more rare ones too. Patta's (Black/gum) and Amsterdams too.

5. Fly knit AM mc
4. 06 air max 360 OG red/white/silver
3. Infrared 90am
2. Patta green am1
1. Juventus Am95

1# used to be the am96 scream green but due to that disgusting retro its disqualified for ever

Why disqualify the AM96? The question is which is your favorite and the new abomination they call a retro of it doesn't discount the fact that it's my favorite Air Max of all time. I hate hate hate this retro but it will never knock out the 96 from my #1 spot of Air Max sneakers.

A close close 2nd would be the Air Max2 94! Loved that shoe and the colors! I'd want a retro of this but seeing what they did to the 96, I'd better keep my mouth shut and not ask for it.

Why disqualify the AM96? The question is which is your favorite and the new abomination they call a retro of it doesn't discount the fact that it's my favorite Air Max of all time. I hate hate hate this retro but it will never knock out the 96 from my #1 spot of Air Max sneakers.

A close close 2nd would be the Air Max2 94! Loved that shoe and the colors! I'd want a retro of this but seeing what they did to the 96, I'd better keep my mouth shut and not ask for it.
I disqualify it because it's been 20 years. Rather the shoe than Nike as a brand. Idk.. I'm in my feels too much I guess lol

I disqualify it because it's been 20 years. Rather the shoe than Nike as a brand. Idk.. I'm in my feels too much I guess lol

I get you buddy. I too am SUPER peeved at that retro! Disgusting to say the least. We've waited and waited for these to come back and we get out wish and see product codes, which gets us more excited! Then all our excitement is blown to pieces after seeing that abomination of a retro! Total gut punch!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom