What's your favorite cereal?

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

PostPebblesFruityImage.jpg

The Easy One is that Cinammon Toast Crunch.
smh.gif
You weren’t born with taste buds, if you wouldn’t stare down a diabetic coma, for another bowl of this %*%%.

It's the crack cocaine of crack cocaine metaphors, because this cereal really IS sugary crack cocaine.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch tastes nothing like it used to, once they tried to make it somewhat healthy it never tasted the same.

I like stuff with a lot of crunch to it like raisin bran crunch or honey bunches of oats w/clusters. Cereal is the ultimate high food because it kills the cotton mouth and the munchies at the same time.

bannanas + blueberries in a bowl of cereal is one of the best things going on in the world.

fruity pebbles are disgusting to me, like they are good at first but they get soggy after about 30 seconds.

Frosted Flakes
Apple Jacks
Corn Pops

Honey Bunches of Oats
Great Grains - Banana Nut Crunch

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Cinnamon Toast Crunch tastes nothing like it used to, once they tried to make it somewhat healthy it never tasted the same.
Thats just General Mills being General Mills, gon' and add a few tea spoons of sugar to your bowl playboi, won't do no harm...

Used to be Cookie Crisp and Count Chocula, or anything chocolately when I was younger.

Now I get down with all that ''healthier'' stuff.

Them ‘I love sugar’ cereals like:
american-reese-s-puffs-breakfast-cereal-830-p.jpg
pbcrunch.jpg
324734-trix.jpg

fruity-pebbles.jpg
I ain't even gonna lie. Eat that $$$+ soggy as hell, like some diabetic oatmeal.

I didnt realize this many bpeople were on HBoOs

but HBoO with Almonds or Pecan Bunches.... with banana slices

absolute perfection

coped this from walmart the other day, its cocoa puffs and lucky charms marshmallow in one
eek.gif
pimp.gif

0004240006485_215X215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom