What's your favorite food/resto?

I gotta try those burgers!
smokin.gif

KC,

Nice find... will try it this weekend...

Has anyone tried Malcolm's Wagyu Burger? Its along HV dela Costa... Pricey coz its Wagyu pero very tasty and juicy

When i went to visit the philippines this past summer me nd my girlfrend always freuqented TOKYO TOKYO ^_^

spiral at sofitel, heat at edsa shang, yoshinoya, mongolian at robinsons galleria, hotshots burger, brothers burger, almost all chinese restos , mr. kabab, andmany more

forgot to mention everything at steak, jt's manukan, ling nam, masuki, in and out steak and snackaroo

When you go to Tagaytay City. We never forget to drop by at Mushroomburger along the Highway going to Amadeo then Batangas province are.

gotta say burgoo. servings are great for the heavy eaters. even their salads and platters. and also sumo sam, the one in shang.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

When i went to visit the philippines this past summer me nd my girlfrend always freuqented TOKYO TOKYO ^_^

man, glad to know they are still in business, they serve delicious food, i remember eating with my family often at the megamall branch and i usually orderedyakisoba

jeddahblaster - wow mushroomburger! the place looks the same exceptfor the menu, i was a kid back then, mejo pihikan pa pero naalala ko they had the best sundae ice creams, wish they still have it by the time i getback!
laugh.gif

SnkrbyNature wala nga atang jollibee sa seattle area, i visited seattle lastMay, i don't think i've seen a pinoy restaurant or something, my kuya had to search his gps for a pnoy resto and the closest ata was kent, wa...i'mnot sure about the city pero sabi ng kuya ko mejo malayo from bothell, wa

try this one..one liter of draft beer for 115 only at texas roadhouse, bhs..
bartender told us the record for this was six glasses for one guy..some foriegner though..
a pinoy should beat this! hahaha
eq41ua.jpg

ang after your drinking sessions,head down to binondo for some good ol chinese food with very affordable prices
we always go to this place called "wai ying"..and "yinying"(not sure)..they close down at 2am..
2gum63n.jpg

I remember this fast food chain in SM north edsa, annex bldg (before renovation). It's called Jumbo ****, anyone tried eating there? Unlimited rice andUnlimited Iced tea.. and food prices are cheap..

Japanese - TokYu (Panay Ave near QAve)
Thai - Thai Kitchen (Galleria)
Chinese - Le Ching & Presidents

The best Pancit Luglog in Pampanga is located at San Fernando Public Market. Must try for 30php only just in case you drop by.

Go Exotic try Kamaro.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fear Factor style

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

bartender told us the record for this was six glasses for one guy..some foriegner though..

ang after your drinking sessions,head down to binondo for some good ol chinese food with very affordable prices
we always go to this place called "wai ying"..and "yinying"(not sure)..they close down at 2am..
2gum63n.jpg
Try also davids tea house for shabu2 hot pot and Golden Fortune resto
happy.gif
nakaka gutom nga tong thread na to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

eq41ua.jpg

2gum63n.jpg

Wai Ying! One of my favorite places in Binondo.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom