What's your favorite food/resto?

Don't get in the way between me and my food.... :rofl:
roll.gif

kingcrux,

Sorry to hear that..... it really sucks if you experienced something like that.... What cake did you ordered? I noticed a very long queue sa ordering ng cakes nila eh and am planning to buy one and bring outside the country next month for a friend kaya lang baka mapasigaw din ako sa kanila...

ntyce

did you ordered the ribeye steak? maybe that's the reason they erased it on the menu
roll.gif
i noticed that they put a tape on in na eh...

^ oh yeah? hehehe maybe that's why... they could not cook it properly? I don't know.... just a bad experience with that place... moving on...

Senju (japanese restaurant) in edsa shangrila hotel.. Eat all you can sundays.. go crazy with the sushi/sashimi and their teppanyaki... you get it raw on your plate and have em cook it so its always served hot and off the teppanyaki table...

^ i use to eat their all the time in megamall in the mid 90's, until i saw a cockroach.... sorry cockroaches crawling around the restaurant and the buffet areas... so i never went back.

really? baka yun yung pampasarap? :rofl:
roll.gif
but thats just disgusting. well, their megamall branch was renovated a couple of years ago. i just don't know if they have better restaurant hygiene now. i hardly eat at megamall. i usually eat at their glorietta branch.

speaking of bad experiences:

wendy's gateway, live half inch worm crawling in my big classic

mcdo el pueblo, the nuggets i bit and returned because it wasn't newly cooked was sold again to another customer, that customer was my cousin who arrived 15 minutes after me.
Sellin DS size 10 Jordan XX 3/4 and DS size 9 AZG 1st game Philippine buyer only PM me

The calamares look better and tastier in person! but i agree. the taste is great... one of the places i'd return for the calamares.. and i'm not a huge calamares fan.

for all the makati-based NT heads out there, home run hotdogs in paseo center. awesome stuff.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Yes!! Homerun Hotdogs.... We're a stone throw away from the place... Sloppy delicious but their serving is for an average eater.... bitin ang isa... try the Heartstopper..... Bacon, Egg, Melted Cheese, Cheese.. :wow:
eek.gif

Mom and Tina's at C5 katabi ng Panciteria San Jacinto...

Great Rib Eye and Salisbury Steak.... Spaghetti are dirt cheap but very delicious.... Desserts were superb.. Mango Torte, Toblerone Walnut Torte and many more.... :D
happy.gif

Update sa tried and tested:

isaw baboy/bbq sa UP near ic
tasilog sa rodic's UP
beach house bbq sa UP library
sinigang na kanduli sa bahay kawayan
fried mozzarella sa Friday's
tostada chips sa chilli's
prime rib sa highlands steakhouse
pako sa palaisadan, tayabas
best thin crust pizza in town, sa trio
yakinuku/tempura sa umenoya, sta rosa
wagyu/tempura/maki/bacon asparagus bbq sa kikofuji
beef yakitori/tempura sa mori mori
pizza/pasta sa bellinis
fried rice/tempura/teppanyaki oysters sa kimpura
inengs bbq sa 8th ave cubao
salpicao/brownie sa sugarhouse
pizza sa bravo
sisig sa gerry's
pizza at baked oysters sa taste of la
steak/chicken wings/bread sa uno
spring fried chicken sa max's
bulalo/bangus sa gloann's sa cavite
dimsum sa gloria maris ghills
beef tenderloin/salad sa cibo
japanese seafood salad/seafood spaghetti sa ucc
spereribs rice sa le ching too
kobideh sa behrouz
lamb/beef gyro sa cafe med
kikiam/eel soup/fried rice sa food fare plaza
chicken with tortilla and salsa sa pollo loco
chicharon balat sa lapids katips
liempo sa manang's sa ateneo
pizza/spaghetti sa sbarro
chicken inasal sa chicken house sa bacolod
crispy pata sa barrio fiesta
choco fondue sa old swiss inn
napoleones sa virgies bacolod
fish balls sa core
porter house sa house of minis
lechon kawali/bistek at chopsuey sa quick stomach
cebu lechon at cnt

Will try one of these days:

japanese burger sa sango

Sellin DS:
Original Jordan Trunner (white/red/black) Sizes 9,10
XX 3/4 Sizes 9,10
XX (first colorway) Size 10
Considered BB low Size 10
Philippine buyer only PM me
Pics here: http://www.geocities.com/melbs2703/kicksforsale.html

aristocrat - chicken bbq
jolliebee
max's fried chicken

i was just in manila this past winter....cant wait to go back, hopefully soon but no immediate plans

^You should try SINANGAG EXPRESS in BF Paranaque (but it looks like you live far from there). Your 50.00 pesos (meal + extra rice) will make you very busog. Libre pa water galing sa dispenser. Hehe.

WAY, WAY, WAY BETTER than TAPA KING, in my opinion.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

When I was in PI and chillin in Quezon ave area. I like to grub at Wan Wan. I also love this Mushroom Burger from this one Joint. Forgot the name tho. Also, who can go wrong with some Kanto Isaw. LOL I remeber all these Kanto kids were gettin mad last time cuz I droped a 100 peso bill and told manang just keep em comin as i kept on dippin em in the maanghang sauce and inhale that mugg! :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
I'm a big fan or Lurings BBQ. Anyone ever try that? Its a kapampangan joint.

Is that the place in Angeles?

Anyone else like Chow Kings? :\
ohwell.gif

I ate chicken almost everyday! I rmemeber the chicken at Max's Chicken being dry.

The portions are smaller at the Mcdonalds in PI. The McChickens was like only 20 pesos though.

I didn't eat out much when I was there 2 summers ago. Maids cooked really well where I stayed. The warm pan de sal in the morning was the best. I had to get up around 6am to eat it warm though.

both DS and sz13 - wht/unc Jordan XVIII lows & wht/red Jordan XVII email me at [email protected]
[/quote]

so who's tried LOLO DAD's? how good is it? i keep hearing about it, its just that i dont wana go all the way to taft area for it if its gonna be ordinary. i heard that its really fine dining. just don't let the name fool you. any comments and experiences?

^fine dining it is! cozy place, foods ok, typical place to impress someone..quite expensive..

Back
Top Bottom