What's your favorite food/resto?

Imperial Dragon in Malate is also a good spot. I love their Ampalaya con Hipon, some Tofu (I forgot what it's called) and Sweet and Sour Pork!
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

[size=-1]M Café's (Greenbelt 4) Spicy Tuyo Pasta. Soya Chicken is also a must try.

Oh, and visit Burger King for these to-die-for desserts!

http://guides.clickthecity.com/metro/?p=2030

The Butterfinger Creme Pie is
eek.gif

[/size]

Goldilocks BBQ!
Cowboy Grill in Malate they have the best Sizzling Sisig with matching beer 10x......

BF Parañaque has some neat finds!

Check out Skipper's Burger. It's like Brother's but priced like McDo. Their burgers are so effing awesome! Oh, their onion rings too!

Skipper's is located after Sinangag Express but you won't reach the exit to Sucat road in ummm the street where Tahanan Village is. (Sorry mydirections are weird)

Also I-5, still in BF Parañaque. Best sizzling sisig I've ever tasted. Bar none! It's somewhere in the area where Ruins is.

Man Yaan at Glorietta (Hope I got the spelling right)

Love the Dried Fish Fried Rice, Spicy Squid and Spicy Liver there!!!

Originally Posted by sadikmac

BF Parañaque has some neat finds!

Check out Skipper's Burger. It's like Brother's but priced like McDo. Their burgers are so effing awesome! Oh, their onion rings too!

Skipper's is located after Sinangag Express but you won't reach the exit to Sucat road in ummm the street where Tahanan Village is. (Sorry my directions are weird)

Also I-5, still in BF Parañaque. Best sizzling sisig I've ever tasted. Bar none! It's somewhere in the area where Ruins is.

President's Avenue? I'll check out Skipper's Burgers.

Causeway Restaurant - Shrimp Siomai and Chicken feet...
Krocodille Grill - Seafood Soup and Pandan Chicken...
Itallianis - Tartufo...
Burgoo - Shrimps and Ribs platter...
Gerry's Grill - Sisig and Inihaw na Pusit...
Aristocrat - Sizzling Gambas and Sizzling Squid...

heaven n eggs has always been good to me.. the t-bone steak combo, with potato wedges, sunny side up eggs, and pancakes to finish it off...

(refrains from posting pic).

and to stay within the thread, hong kong chef behind CCP (towards the road to MOA) is pretty good. had lunch the other day. allan caidic was there (didn'trealize we're the same height)

or across the street, there's a seafood market place - if you know how to pick seafood and bargain, it's a great place to eat. TAKEOVER and the boystook Futura there when he was here, and he loved it. i think double q (first restaurant on the left side) is the best..

When will the Hooters here in PI open? yeah! their buffalo wings are really great!! Gotta go to Don Hen while waiting for Hooters...

Sizzling Bulalo Steak and Halo Halo at Razon's

Originally Posted by 255forLife

(refrains from posting pic).

and to stay within the thread, hong kong chef behind CCP (towards the road to MOA) is pretty good. had lunch the other day. allan caidic was there (didn't realize we're the same height)

or across the street, there's a seafood market place - if you know how to pick seafood and bargain, it's a great place to eat. TAKEOVER and the boys took Futura there when he was here, and he loved it. i think double q (first restaurant on the left side) is the best..

Did you eat Star margarine?

Back
Top Bottom