Whats your favorite soda/pop ?

Mountain Dew 
pimp.gif

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale, Ale-8-One Ginger Ale, Guava, Mango, or Tamarind Jarritos, Mt. Dew, or any flavor of Jones Soda.......or some good ol' Ginger Beer, if that counts.

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale, Ale-8-One Ginger Ale, Guava, Mango, or Tamarind Jarritos, Mt. Dew, or any flavor of Jones Soda.......or some good ol' Ginger Beer, if that counts.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I can't go a day w/o Coke Zero Diet Dr. Pepper/Diet Coke.

It's a good thing I switched to Diet soda (Grandma was diabetic, drank Diet so she wouldn't drink regular soda, grew to love the taste of Diet over regular *shrug*) back in High School.  I would've probably been a balloon right now.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I can't go a day w/o Coke Zero Diet Dr. Pepper/Diet Coke.

It's a good thing I switched to Diet soda (Grandma was diabetic, drank Diet so she wouldn't drink regular soda, grew to love the taste of Diet over regular *shrug*) back in High School.  I would've probably been a balloon right now.

Originally Posted by Christonic

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

DSC00266.jpg
What the hell???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Where can I buy this????
*chucks and jives*

laugh.gif
honestly i cant really even tell you a general place to buy it. i've only seen/bought it twice at a corner store by brooklyn college. *+%! was
pimp.gif
too, might need to make a trip soon.

Originally Posted by Christonic

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

DSC00266.jpg
What the hell???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Where can I buy this????
*chucks and jives*

laugh.gif
honestly i cant really even tell you a general place to buy it. i've only seen/bought it twice at a corner store by brooklyn college. *+%! was
pimp.gif
too, might need to make a trip soon.

Back
Top Bottom