What's your go-to order at Bw3s (Buffalo Wild Wings)?

here in miami they got all you can eat wings at bww for $12.
start with 6 garlic Parmesan, 6 mango habanero. then teriyaki then honey bbq.
i like bww more than wing stop, and they have more of them around here too.
lemon pepper from wing stop = garlic parmesan from bww , i think those r their best flavors.

people in cali call it bw2s, never heard of 3s...******s.

But anyways, 12 pc drum only 6 garlic, 6 jerk, wedges and a blue moon
pimp.gif

Yeah, the garlic-parm joints TASTE the best.... but I'm a firebug.. so I be all over the jerk and mango-hab ones. I'ma try the fire wings today
devil.gif

people in cali call it bw2s, never heard of 3s...******s.

But anyways, 12 pc drum only 6 garlic, 6 jerk, wedges and a blue moon
pimp.gif

Yeah, the garlic-parm joints TASTE the best.... but I'm a firebug.. so I be all over the jerk and mango-hab ones. I'ma try the fire wings today
devil.gif

UM YEA LEMME GET...12 PARM GARLIC...6 SPICY GARLIC...6 MANGO...THURSDAY'S $.50/WINGS

UM YEA LEMME GET...12 PARM GARLIC...6 SPICY GARLIC...6 MANGO...THURSDAY'S $.50/WINGS

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

bluemoon ftw
Throw some Black over that Blue. Trust me. When has black and blue ever been wrong?

Rodney_King.jpg

TV-2.jpg

what you talking about? school me
It's half Guiness, half Blue moon.. The Guiness is like a hard hitting battery of dark awesomeness and it  has a hint of coffee taste to it. The Blue moon compliments that with a rushdown of crisp bite that comes off very wonderful-esque. with the right wings to assist you, it's like connecting three hyper combos for a galactic show down for the fate of the earth... in your mouth.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

bluemoon ftw
Throw some Black over that Blue. Trust me. When has black and blue ever been wrong?

Rodney_King.jpg

TV-2.jpg

what you talking about? school me
It's half Guiness, half Blue moon.. The Guiness is like a hard hitting battery of dark awesomeness and it  has a hint of coffee taste to it. The Blue moon compliments that with a rushdown of crisp bite that comes off very wonderful-esque. with the right wings to assist you, it's like connecting three hyper combos for a galactic show down for the fate of the earth... in your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom