What's your greatest steal of all time?

purchased a pair of KDs that he wore in the Rookie/Sophomore game from some person in Oklahoma via Craigslist about 3 years ago....

had a friend that lived near the person and did a meetup for me ... I think I paid roughly $50, maybe less

person I bought from said her husband saw Durant donate them at some sort of Goodwill.. 

I ended up flipping them for $600 I think

to this day I'm almost certain its the pair he actually wore.... the shoes were Durant's size, had sample tags, and were worn .... now, I'm sure there ain't too many size 17/18 wearing ****** walking around the suburbs of OKC

and I found a picture online from that particular game and the shoes he was wearing had creases in the exact same areas ....

really wish I would have kept them.... I failed

My greatest steal wasn't a pair of kicks but it was a Macbook. Got it brand spanking new for $100. Still have it 7 years later.

Last edited:
^How the hell did you get a new mac for a benji?!!! I want to know, pm if illegal

My greatest steal wasn't a pair of kicks but it was a Macbook. Got it brand spanking new for $100. Still have it 7 years later.
7 years later, you must have one of them white clunkers.
tongue.gif

Cool grey 4, beautiful blazer, and Hufquake am1. All three for $130. It was some young kid in high school.

View media item 1020792
pic isnt mine.

my favorite sneakers got them here for 150.00. wish i didn't wear them as much. :smh: :smh: :smh:

and an autographed willie santos complete set he used in a tournament for 20.00 momma gave it to goodwill :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Cool grey 4, beautiful blazer, and Hufquake am1. All three for $130. It was some young kid in high school.
The Hufquakes are so fresh that is in fact a steal. That youngster must've needed some quick money for buds or his teeny bopper GF
nthat.gif

Found a DS pair of Zoom Hawk Flights and DS Air Dynamic flights at a second hand store for like $12 each. Neither was my size but I was able to flip them both.

Found Escape Huarache Trainers and AM93s in Dr Jays for $10. Someone must have messed up marking them all down to $9.99 cause the next day I went back in for more pairs and they were all up but for like $59.99

Only cause of where I got them: Picked up OG white/red Jordan XIVs in Flight Club DS in my size for $50. Yes $50

Best steal I can think of is my pair of Indiglo XIV's. Got 'em for 100 off a Facebook group; I don't think the kid knew what he had on his hands.

Also got VNDS Bordeaux VII's for 130. I randomly went on Twitter one day and said "Yo, I'm in the mood for some new shoes", and a dude offered them to me. Said he only wore them twice and didn't want them anymore. 

I'm a sneaker cheapskate now, so pretty much all the purchases I make could be considered steals.

Found a DS pair of Zoom Hawk Flights and DS Air Dynamic flights at a second hand store for like $12 each. Neither was my size but I was able to flip them both.

Found Escape Huarache Trainers and AM93s in Dr Jays for $10. Someone must have messed up marking them all down to $9.99 cause the next day I went back in for more pairs and they were all up but for like $59.99

Only cause of where I got them: Picked up OG white/red Jordan XIVs in Flight Club DS in my size for $50. Yes $50
$50 at FC.... You're a legend for that one.
eek.gif

never got a deal on kicks but

-got a ps3 at launch from a kid for $200, he got both the 360 and the ps3 and his parents didnt want him gaming like that so they let him keep one, its still going strong and im having it liquid cooled

-crashed the biofreeze convention in LA with my bro in law, we ate their food drank their drinks and i stole 3 huge dispensers of the stuff, this happened 3 years ago and i still have plenty

KD Aunt Pearl IVs for 39.99 at Marshalls.
My brother found Oreo 4s for like 15 bucks at a thrift before. There was no cracking on them.

Last edited:
Royals for free 
pimp.gif
 My boy gave em to me when he left overseas. Dude was a reseller and still has like 6. But ones I paid for, probably 99 Bred AJIVs  for $80something they were in great cond too

Office and storefront gallery in Beverly Hills + Four figure retainer .

Just for providing on call personal IT support to the building owner.

Last edited:

Royals for free 
pimp.gif
 My boy gave em to me when he left overseas. Dude was a reseller and still has like 6. But ones I paid for, probably 99 Bred AJIVs  for $80something they were in great cond too
Free isn't even fair. Where'd you buy the Breds?
Office and storefront gallery in Beverly Hills + Four figure retainer .

Just for providing on call personal IT support to the building owner.
IT FTW. I work in IT myself. Peep our IT thread.

Last edited:
^I know man but dude owed me one haha. Got the breds off ebay, when I went to pick them up this chick was the one handing them over. I think she was selling her ex's things tbh 
laugh.gif
 She had NIke Air Metallic 5s for the low too but I didnt have the guap to cop

^I know man but dude owed me one haha. Got the breds off ebay, when I went to pick them up this chick was the one handing them over. I think she was selling her ex's things tbh 
laugh.gif
 She had NIke Air Metallic 5s for the low too but I didnt have the guap to cop
That's so fault! I'd be so pissed if my ex girl sold my sneakers. Asking to get violated for something like that
mean.gif

got the '01 bred aJ 11 for like $35 bucks with my FTL disco and a gold coin...to make it worse I got two pairs total. I was hooping in them outside giving no skcuf bc I had a crispy pair on ice..I still have said crispy pair.

I literally stole a couple pair of the 17s too from the store.

I GET SILVER BOX RETROS OFF FORIEGN BASES FOR NO MORE THAN 30 A PAIR.
Military bases?
got the '01 bred aJ 11 for like $35 bucks with my FTL disco and a gold coin...to make it worse I got two pairs total. I was hooping in them outside giving no skcuf bc I had a crispy pair on ice..I still have said crispy pair.

I literally stole a couple pair of the 17s too from the store.
With or without the briefcase?

with the briefcase! the first time I had taken some timbs and exchanged at another mall for the wht blue joints. got them socks headbands and some cash back

funny thing was they never suspected me bc I bought so much anyway

Back
Top Bottom