What's your local Gas $..?

Out here in fremont, ca the prices are 4.30+ but i go to the 76 behind my house and it just dropped down to 4.16 when you pay cash but 4.29 with card. still cheaper than every other station though

Around $4.37 (Northern Cali, check sig)

TIP FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T ON IT YET- Safeway membership really pays off when I get $1.00 OFF A GALLON every now and then if I pump at their pumps. It's a guaranteed $.10 off a gallon every time, but sometimes I get anywhere from $.30-$1.00 off
pimp.gif

Filled up @ 4.25 the other day, which was cheaper than the 4.35 I saw the day before
sick.gif

$4.45 for 87 here in LA. Seems like that #+!@ go up .5 cents every time I drive pass a gas station.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

$3.79-$3.99............dread the day that $4 comes. right when ONE gas station goes to $4, EVERY gas station will go over $4

Originally Posted by Antonito90

4.26 for The Cheapest! its outrageous!

It's kind of funny how people all over the world are angry. Which is righteous, however if we consider that average income in Hungary is around 8000$ while in the States that is 45000-50000$...I'm surprised a there aren't riots over here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Originally Posted by Antonito90

4.26 for The Cheapest! its outrageous!

It's kind of funny how people all over the world are angry. Which is righteous, however if we consider that average income in Hungary is around 8000$ while in the States that is 45000-50000$...I'm surprised a there aren't riots over here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im assuming everyone doesnt drive in hungary, in the U.S. everyone drives every single day whether its to work school the park whatever. hungary is much different

Back
Top Bottom