Whats your longest kill streak in CoD4? Vol. Does Shipment count?

Maybe some PS3 owners can help me out. I just got Call of Duty and have played online like 5 times. I plug my internet cord directly into my PS3 and last nightit stopped working. It says there's a connection problem and that I have to go to my settings but everything there looks fine. And my internet works fineon my computer. Any help would be appreciated.

i suck. only 10 or 11 on some level with the marketplace
laugh.gif

13 everytime i get something like airstrike or copper and call it in i get shot. if you wanna add me the1andOnly834

Totally unrelated, but does anyone elses lag A LOT more lately? Could this be a sign of a problem with my ps3? I just got it...

oh yeah, 16

23 on cross fire was using a shotty and picked up a g36 was still going untill the score limit was reached

Don't play much shipment....I think my streak is about 27 ffa...I don't like to live pass 7 though....whats the point...you don't getuav/airstrike/heli....

21 and 1 last game i played. Dudes kept coming out of this little room one byone, I had the DRAGANOV game on lock and had claymores set up blocking any entrance to where i was at. beasted that game.

Back
Top Bottom