What's your NT journey been?

been here since 07 i love all the forums  but somewhere along the line i hated the music board......................that forum is 
sick.gif

S&T is fun and i love the annual baseball season is over appreciation thread

Sneaker Show.. is cool go there for laughs 

Nike Retro...........outlet thread is goat 

I've been here for 4 years. At first, like many other members, I viewed/posted a lot in the Nike, Nike Retro, and Jordan Brand forums. Nowadays, I view/post mostly in the General and Sneaker Showcase forums.

I've also matured over the years; I don't really try to "clown" or "flame" anymore. Also, my grammar is now near perfect.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I've been here for 4 years. At first, like many other members, I viewed/posted a lot in the Nike, Nike Retro, and Jordan Brand forums. Nowadays, I view/post mostly in the General and Sneaker Showcase forums.

I've also matured over the years; I don't really try to "clown" or "flame" anymore. Also, my grammar is now near perfect.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

lurked in 2003 and signed up this year
I miss the PYP photoshops & weekly collection threads by jayjones, those were golden
pimp.gif

lurked in 2003 and signed up this year
I miss the PYP photoshops & weekly collection threads by jayjones, those were golden
pimp.gif

Been lurkin since like 03 in the jordan forum discover the general forum on an accident about a year ago decide to make account recently  

Been lurkin since like 03 in the jordan forum discover the general forum on an accident about a year ago decide to make account recently  

I think I been on here a year. General, Music and Sports is where you can find me at.

I think I been on here a year. General, Music and Sports is where you can find me at.

i think i've been on for a little more than a year.

i got banned once and suspended recently so that's pretty much strike 2 for me if I decide to start trolling/abusing again.

i think i've been on for a little more than a year.

i got banned once and suspended recently so that's pretty much strike 2 for me if I decide to start trolling/abusing again.

ive been on NT since 2005 and youll find me in general, Jordan, 9.5-10 buy sell, sneaker showcase, nike retro, norcal. havent been banned yet....

ive been on NT since 2005 and youll find me in general, Jordan, 9.5-10 buy sell, sneaker showcase, nike retro, norcal. havent been banned yet....

Been on here since freshman year of HS, i'm a senior in college now.

Banned a few times in my heyday when I was like 16 or 17

don't really post as much as I used to anymore

Been on here since freshman year of HS, i'm a senior in college now.

Banned a few times in my heyday when I was like 16 or 17

don't really post as much as I used to anymore

Back
Top Bottom