What's your NT routine?

took a nyquil last night and before i KO'd, i had to check NT.
made me realize that checking NT is really a part of my everyday routine and feels weird not to.

usually first thing i do is check into the NBA offseason/Lakers thread to read up on activity there, then breeze thru the Political Discussion thread for news and will swing into a few randos in General like the DC and Marvel threads. These day though, the Titanic thread is one of my favs

what threads are a part of your daily routine?

usually check my Watched Threads for new posts, then the first page of the General forum while on my morning #2.

Usually it's wrestling thread > politics thread > fools wildin thread > New Balance thread

And then whatever is on the first page of General

NT is how I get through work. If theres a good convo going on, Ill check it when Im off, other than that, after work my NTing is at a minimum.

TAN
Marvel
Fools wildin
I started messing with the car thread and a be lurking in the political thread

Mainly check the Politics thread, RAN, TAN.

Threads I check less on are Combat Jack Thread, Damn Nature thread, Post Your Car thread, Fools Wildin thread

Comb through first page of General, then some Jordan Brand, then Nike Retro, then Other Brands. Follow several threads in each of those pretty regularly, and I'll dig deeper if I'm killing time at work.

I go:

Movie thread
Fools Wildin
TAN
WASHED thread
Then I scan general to see if there’s anything newsworthy hot off the press.

At my old job where I practically did nothing for 6 years I was on NT a lot. Basically deleted all my apps and NT was my only social media.

New gig Im workin nonstop, so I literally only check NT till about 9pm -ish.

Routine: run through general, then music for rap about nothing thread, end in sports for NBA thread.

Right now it's MLB, Yankees, NFL, Movie, Food, Fools Wildin almost every time I log on...also check PS5, watch, home buying, and washed threads

Maybe once every day or other day
Mostly politics and food thread.
On occasion fools wildin thread
Rarely post

But my interest has fallen off crazy. I dont look forward to coming on here. Its a chore. I do it out of habit. The brilliance has def fallen off

I notice that I just read alot more and post less in the last year or so. But I usually check NT a few times a day. The most I'm on now is during sporting events or some big news takes place. It'll always be fun to get different people's perspective that aren't extreme like Reddit or other platforms tend to be. Most of us are reasonable so it feels pretty civil over here and I value that in this day and age.

Wrestling THread
Food THread
Eye Hustle NBA Thread (I gave up on staying up to date with it YEARS ago, moves way to fast. I see everything though)
Check Meth's most recent posts

Then whatever else in Generals.

I go on like 4/5 times per day.
Check Nike retro
Check general for any new posts
Check jordan brand

Repeat 4/5 x a day.

Come on here multiple times a day.

I start in this order..
Nike
Nike Retro
Jordan Brand
Other Brands
Sneaker Showcase
Music
General

Side note: I love the NBA & NFL but I can count on one hand how many times I've gone to the sports section on here.

Back
Top Bottom