What's your NT routine?

I don’t even know where to else to internet lol.

Fools Wilding
Memes Pics Gif
NBA Thread
Thread about nothing
see front page general for anything else noteworthy

def never leaving. Been visiting since I was 13 years old, turn 35 this year this is muscle memory at this point

B2B1F628-063C-4C8F-AC18-FFE3786BA81D.gif

I’m here waaaaay more than I should be but I don’t have any and I mean ANY social media so that’s my excuse lol

I routinely visit the food and cars threads then in and out of other various shoe threads. Sometimes work or my kids sports takes away my day to be able to come check out what’s going on in NT world but for the most part it has been a regular part of my day for the last 5 or so years

I do need a break though, this **** is almost automatic. I remember when I was younger and used to stupidly visit on my work computer, I didn't even "see" the booty shaking avatars. Thinking I don't visit the female threads at work so i'm good, till one day it hit me.

Usually check notifications of new post first check the 49ers thread then check out the general threads :pimp:

Since I've been making beats & working my 9-5 Monday - Friday, I'm pretty infrequent on NT. I check on it once every few weeks but now I am trying to check through the forums every other day.

Always check TAN
bruh...tyga...hair gains
supreme
hinge takeover
basketball stereotypes
cheap things you do
washed thread
ice storm brigade (THE most underrated thread on NT in terms of comedy/drama/insight/thirst/absurdity)

NFL, NCAA on game days
NBA here and there - funny guys in there

Back
Top Bottom