Whats your opinion on rocking other country's gear?

me and my dude were having this discussion about wearin other country's stuff (jerseys, hats, etc....)

i mean im puerto rican, but i also live in the US, so i rock both.

but then i rock other country's soccer kits (turkey, australia, poland, england....)

in my honest opinion ill do it as long as we aint close, like i wont rock a mexico or DR or cuba
laugh.gif

but ill rock some south american countrys and anythin else....

laugh.gif
smh.gif

thoughts?

me and my dude were having this discussion about wearin other country's stuff (jerseys, hats, etc....)

i mean im puerto rican, but i also live in the US, so i rock both.

but then i rock other country's soccer kits (turkey, australia, poland, england....)

in my honest opinion ill do it as long as we aint close, like i wont rock a mexico or DR or cuba
laugh.gif

but ill rock some south american countrys and anythin else....

laugh.gif
smh.gif

thoughts?

I like my country why would i rep another? i still find it weird seeing people rock German and Japanese stuff.... lots of og's still havent gotten over it

I like my country why would i rep another? i still find it weird seeing people rock German and Japanese stuff.... lots of og's still havent gotten over it

it doesn't matter because we are in a culture where its acceptable to do $%@* like that...there's no sense of nationalistic pride invested in what we wear so its whatever most dudes do it to match and "get fresh/fly"
ohwell.gif

it doesn't matter because we are in a culture where its acceptable to do $%@* like that...there's no sense of nationalistic pride invested in what we wear so its whatever most dudes do it to match and "get fresh/fly"
ohwell.gif

I wear soccer jerseys but thats about it. I have scotland because i'm scottish, and croatia just because it is way too sick. Also brasil because i've visited and played there.

I wear soccer jerseys but thats about it. I have scotland because i'm scottish, and croatia just because it is way too sick. Also brasil because i've visited and played there.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I'm from Bangladesh, we make a lot of clothes you guys wear.
Really? I always thought you were hispanic.

But yea I used to wear a DR fitted like everyday and Im black.

*Cartman* Whateva, whateve, I do what I want! *Cartman*

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
I get that a lot.

As for my opinion, I don't have a ton of stuff with logos from other countries but I have a few fitteds [England, Jamaica, Japan] and ordered a few football kits.

Ehh, I'm a bit uncomfortable sometimes, I've actually had someone come up to me and ask me if I was Jamaican cuz of the fitted.
laugh.gif
Then he sort of just looked at me.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
I get that a lot.

As for my opinion, I don't have a ton of stuff with logos from other countries but I have a few fitteds [England, Jamaica, Japan] and ordered a few football kits.

Ehh, I'm a bit uncomfortable sometimes, I've actually had someone come up to me and ask me if I was Jamaican cuz of the fitted.
laugh.gif
Then he sort of just looked at me.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom