Whats your opinion on rocking other country's gear?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I'm from Bangladesh, we make a lot of clothes you guys wear.
Really? I always thought you were hispanic.

But yea I used to wear a DR fitted like everyday and Im black.

*Cartman* Whateva, whateve, I do what I want! *Cartman*
laugh.gif
I get that a lot.

As for my opinion, I don't have a ton of stuff with logos from other countries but I have a few fitteds [England, Jamaica, Japan] and ordered a few football kits.

Ehh, I'm a bit uncomfortable sometimes, I've actually had someone come up to me and ask me if I was Jamaican cuz of the fitted.
laugh.gif
Then he sort of just looked at me.
alien.gif

im saying

i had the turkey jersey on the other day.

someone walks up to me and says:

him: "your turkish?"

me: "no do i look it?"
nerd.gif

him: "no"
nerd.gif

me:
indifferent.gif

then he walks off

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I'm from Bangladesh, we make a lot of clothes you guys wear.
Really? I always thought you were hispanic.

But yea I used to wear a DR fitted like everyday and Im black.

*Cartman* Whateva, whateve, I do what I want! *Cartman*
laugh.gif
I get that a lot.

As for my opinion, I don't have a ton of stuff with logos from other countries but I have a few fitteds [England, Jamaica, Japan] and ordered a few football kits.

Ehh, I'm a bit uncomfortable sometimes, I've actually had someone come up to me and ask me if I was Jamaican cuz of the fitted.
laugh.gif
Then he sort of just looked at me.
alien.gif

im saying

i had the turkey jersey on the other day.

someone walks up to me and says:

him: "your turkish?"

me: "no do i look it?"
nerd.gif

him: "no"
nerd.gif

me:
indifferent.gif

then he walks off

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm saying that if you aren't a citizen or do not ethnically descend from whatever country you're wearing, you shouldn't be wearing it.

Those Ralph Lauren World Cup polos, jackets, etc. are all fair game in my mind regardless of country.

Doesn't usually extend past that though.

Those Ralph Lauren World Cup polos, jackets, etc. are all fair game in my mind regardless of country.

Doesn't usually extend past that though.

I'm saying that if you aren't a citizen or do not ethnically descend from whatever country you're wearing, you shouldn't be wearing it.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Folks money says otherwise

I mean, I agree with you. Hell, I don't know how someone can be a fan of any team NOT from their city/area, much less wearing another fitted from a team you're not a fan of, but then again i'm on the wrong of that argument
laugh.gif

I mean, I agree with you. Hell, I don't know how someone can be a fan of any team NOT from their city/area, much less wearing another fitted from a team you're not a fan of, but then again i'm on the wrong of that argument
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
I mean, I'm not going to lie, I'm a Laker fan in the Bay Area and I understand why it wouldn't make sense for someone in another place to like your team. My explanation is that I didn't care for watching sports beside baseball until I hit 10, and that was when Kobe and Shaq were running through the playoffs to beat the Pacers in the Finals. So, in that instance, I can't offer any more than that. I will say in my defense, however, that I've never wavered in my Laker love and I don't bandwagon (I'm a damn A's and Raider fan 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
).

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
I mean, I'm not going to lie, I'm a Laker fan in the Bay Area and I understand why it wouldn't make sense for someone in another place to like your team. My explanation is that I didn't care for watching sports beside baseball until I hit 10, and that was when Kobe and Shaq were running through the playoffs to beat the Pacers in the Finals. So, in that instance, I can't offer any more than that. I will say in my defense, however, that I've never wavered in my Laker love and I don't bandwagon (I'm a damn A's and Raider fan 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
).

man, I rocked an Argentina fitted during the WC
El Salvador aint been in the WC since 82, so !$@# it, that boat might not come for awhile

man, I rocked an Argentina fitted during the WC
El Salvador aint been in the WC since 82, so !$@# it, that boat might not come for awhile

I personally couldnt do it. IMO people wearing "Italia" jackets who are clearly not Italian for example look like douchebags

I personally couldnt do it. IMO people wearing "Italia" jackets who are clearly not Italian for example look like douchebags

Back
Top Bottom