Whats your opinion on.....

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

i think all shoe stores should do a reservation policy in every jordan release so camp outs shouldnt be a problem
if it went down like that, people would probably start lining up to get their reserves in...

there would still be the same amount of shoes for the same people that want them. Only thing that changes is when you actually pay for the shoes. Once peoplefind out the reserves start on this day at this time, back to first come first serve all over again.

now for me, I don't really care for reserves all that much. Sure it's nice when it works out for you, that's how it's intended, but it leavesso many people without the chance to get them, especially when you have a situation where stores sell out their shipment before the release date.

I think the compromise should be if you have more than 1-2 FSR's, then you can do a reserve on the rest of the pairs, but there should at least be 1-2pairs/size for sale at the store on the release date. If you only get 1-2 FSR's, tough.

Then my other problem with that is at least with around here, you can reserve one time, but then you can't reserve another time.
ex. They have reserves for the black/green/red/white spiz'ikes back in january at my footlocker, and for the white/orange/grey 8's. The XI lows, aqua8's and supposedly playoff 8's are first come first serve. They go back and forth, so you really don't know what's going on. IF you'regonna do reserves, do reserves, but have some kind of system in place please.

And it looks like they're starting to do that %%$@ at my finishline too.

I think the retailers are quick to reserve nowadays so they can get their money. It's hit or miss with most of these J's coming out and they wannastart clearing out stock ASAP. $150 sneakers collecting dust is bad for business.

Back
Top Bottom