What's your order at Subway?

chicken breast on honey oat + swiss cheese with all the vegetables + jalepenos. no mayo with a little bit of sweet onion sauce and mustard

12" sweet onion chicken teriyaki (double meat)
honey oat bread (toasted)
monteray jack cheddar
lettuce
tomato
cumcumber
sweet peppers
extra sweet onion sauce
lil mayo

footlong spicy italian on wheat bread, with American or Swiss cheese, toasted, no mayo/mustard...usually with "The Works". The one in my college isactually pretty well-run, usually the line moves pretty quickly.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

So...this post inspired me to go to Subway. I was damn near geeked too.

I go through Subway's drive thru...ask for my usual foot long Spicy Italian...toasted on white add bacon with shredded cheese, lettuce, pickles, ranch dressing, and a touch of pepper. She hands me my sandwich...SOFT AS HELL. I already knew...not toasted. But, I saw that the bacon was hard so I figured the rest of the meat was heated. Nope.

sick.gif
you got a drive thru. we got 3 subways where i live and none got adrive thru.
but im glad we dont i couldnt stand ordering a sandwich thru a drive thru and not watch people making it.. cause they always Eff Up!

Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on Wheat
Provolone
Lettuce
Tomato
Bell Peppers
Onions
Salt and Pepper
Southwest Chipotle Sauce

roast beef on white, american cheese with everything... the sandwich maker always gives me a
indifferent.gif
when they have to fold the sandwich
laugh.gif

They still have that $5 footlong thing? Always get the Subway Club with extra peppercini. Been a while though.

I got a Subway Melt (turkey, ham, and bacon) on parmesan bread with american cheese, toasted, with lettuce, tomato, and honey mustard

first subway sub i actually enjoyed

Originally Posted by Baller23217

I got a Subway Melt (turkey, ham, and bacon) on parmesan bread with american cheese, toasted, with lettuce, tomato, and honey mustard ranch

first subway sub i actually enjoyed

I used to love the meatballs (New Hampshire) but I heard they leave them there for weeks at a time.

Foot-long wheat bread
Turkey double meat
Lots of black pepper
toasted or not depends how im feeling
Apple juice or Large Cherry Coke
BBQ chips

Yea I know its plain but I suffered with kidney stones from eating alotta cheese steak/beef+american cheese subway sandwiches so I go with turkey now n have tobe easy with red meat n cheese

I also like the BBQ rib with alotta BBQ sauce
Meatball to
Always on wheat bread

Peace
Scottie

Spicy italian on italian herb and cheese bread(toasted) wth provolone cheese,and everything on it but jalapenos,spinach and carrots with mayo and salt andpepper.

I only eat from one subway..Its On 31st and 5th for my NY'ers

Turkey And American
Italian Herb/Or Honey Oat
Toasted
Salt Pepper ,Vineagar(sp)Oil
Lettuce and Tomatoes... and are refills free???cuz sometimes i take refills and sometimes i dont..

Italian B.M.T. toasted on wheat bread with...
bacon
provolone cheese
lettuce
black olives
pickles
mayonnaise

Back
Top Bottom