What's your recipe for disaster? (Punch and parties)

My 21st is this Friday, and we're celebrating Saturday afternoon on Lake Travis.

Main questions:
What's your recipe for the best test-tasting punch/more or less hard-hitting punch? (We're on a party barge, so I don't know how drunk people should get
laugh.gif
)
What are some new/your favorite drinking games?
Are there any specific activities I should keep in mind? (What the hell that even means, I don't even know)
If you could relive or plan out your 21st, how would you do it?

Background:
We're going to Lake Travis.
1 huge party barge, 2 speed boats for tubing and wakeboarding
55+ friends from (UT, OU, UH, Dallas, etc)
Barbecue and korean bbq ribs
pimp.gif

Kegs, liquor, etc
Everyone helped chip in, and I had a pretty generous budget to work with.  I've been planning this for a month, and it's been a ton of work but I can't wait! We even have event t-shirts
roll.gif

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything I wasn't aware of.  Boating regulations and drinking on the lake maybe? (Boat place said 2 people had to sign a waiver, but other then that, it's cool)

My 21st is this Friday, and we're celebrating Saturday afternoon on Lake Travis.

Main questions:
What's your recipe for the best test-tasting punch/more or less hard-hitting punch? (We're on a party barge, so I don't know how drunk people should get
laugh.gif
)
What are some new/your favorite drinking games?
Are there any specific activities I should keep in mind? (What the hell that even means, I don't even know)
If you could relive or plan out your 21st, how would you do it?

Background:
We're going to Lake Travis.
1 huge party barge, 2 speed boats for tubing and wakeboarding
55+ friends from (UT, OU, UH, Dallas, etc)
Barbecue and korean bbq ribs
pimp.gif

Kegs, liquor, etc
Everyone helped chip in, and I had a pretty generous budget to work with.  I've been planning this for a month, and it's been a ton of work but I can't wait! We even have event t-shirts
roll.gif

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything I wasn't aware of.  Boating regulations and drinking on the lake maybe? (Boat place said 2 people had to sign a waiver, but other then that, it's cool)

I try to every couple of weeks or so. I'll be there the second half of spring break for sxsw

I try to every couple of weeks or so. I'll be there the second half of spring break for sxsw

Originally Posted by do work son

Damn dude, my friends went to levi's faderwave last year and it was BANANAS
eek.gif
, imma be in houston for sb though.

are you comin through for nocturnal?

Originally Posted by do work son

Damn dude, my friends went to levi's faderwave last year and it was BANANAS
eek.gif
, imma be in houston for sb though.

are you comin through for nocturnal?

Not sure yet. Gas prices going up are making it hard to go anywhere. Are you from houston?

Not sure yet. Gas prices going up are making it hard to go anywhere. Are you from houston?

Easy.... I got you homie...

-get a gallon pitcher
-a fifth of smirnoff citrus (works with any flavor but you can *hide* the alcohol better with citrus) due to the redundancy of it all)
-Container of frozen fruit (strawberries, anything really.. it's a TARP!)

set those aside...

-heat frozen fruit in a small aount of water until it boils.
-stir in 2 cups of sugar until dissolved..

we'll just call this your sweetener..

set it aside..

-juice about 6 lemons into the pitcher
-Pour in 5th of yellow smurf (as I call it)
-pour in sweetener
-Add water/ice
-Stir vigorously until ice melts

You've just made a very simple DUMB hard lemonade. It comes out the pitcher cold. Just adjust the vodka content to taste. No one will taste it. The real citrus acid (from the lemons) cuts the vodka so well that it doesn't bite back at all. So all that's left is the redundancy of the citrus flavoring on top of the actual fire %%+ lemonade you just made. BE careful. Women will eat the fruit and get stupid popped. Panties will drop. You may overdo it yourself.

-get a gallon pitcher
-a fifth of smirnoff citrus (works with any flavor but you can *hide* the alcohol better with citrus) due to the redundancy of it all)

set those aside...

set it aside..

-pour in sweetener
-Add water/ice

You've just made a very simple DUMB hard lemonade. It comes out the pitcher cold. Just adjust the vodka content to taste. No one will taste it. The real citrus acid (from the lemons) cuts the vodka so well that it doesn't bite back at all. So all that's left is the redundancy of the citrus flavoring on top of the actual fire %%+ lemonade you just made. BE careful. Women will eat the fruit and get stupid popped. Panties will drop. You may overdo it yourself.

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

-get a gallon pitcher

set those aside...

set it aside..

-pour in sweetener
-Add water/ice

Good looks my dude, this sounds perfect

6c2d0f87-fe71-d32b-7cb9-682bf542bf7a-news_fb_WorldLens_DominicanBoySalutes.jpg

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

-get a gallon pitcher

set those aside...

set it aside..

-pour in sweetener
-Add water/ice

Good looks my dude, this sounds perfect

6c2d0f87-fe71-d32b-7cb9-682bf542bf7a-news_fb_WorldLens_DominicanBoySalutes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom