What's your regular at Cheesecake Factory? Vol. Dat bread be hittin' da spot.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by CamRon Giles

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

I've gone there about 4-5 times, all with one particular girl because for some odd reason she loves the place. I'm not impressed with their food at all, nor the ridiculously long waiting time. I've tried different dishes, from steak to pasta and they were all meh.

place is definition of HYPE.
Word, son. I've gone to 3 different locations and waited at least an hour after getting the pager before we were seated. My stomach was rumbling from waiting so long like that line in the song with Jay-Z and Beanie Siegel.
laugh.gif
I don't even mind paying for decent meals, but the prices are also SMH. The last time I went was on the Tuesday that they counted up the votes and our waiter was black. When they announced that Barack won, he was like 'ayyyyyy' and leaned back like he's bopping punches. I was dyin'. Son gave use a free cheesecake though so homie was cool in my book.
arent you asian? do you talk the way you type?
Mayor, just stop it, please, its gettin old

lol so thats the dude mayor. you from nyc?

id love to meet you next time im in the city big homie, you can say w/e you want to my face sending private messages through NT is boring. aw man i love it
laugh.gif
. dunno why you sent those PMs you coulda just made a thread callin me out if you had problems. arent you obese?
tired.gif
, all makes sense now. ill let you get a few cheap shots in matter fact so you can say you at least you got some hits in.

if you serious PM me back. the city isnt far for me an TIS the season so ill def be in the area
laugh.gif

we can really make an epic thread. get some other NTs in the area to youtube an all. start 09 general off with a bang

thems is fighting words.....

shotsfired.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

I've gone there about 4-5 times, all with one particular girl because for some odd reason she loves the place. I'm not impressed with their food at all, nor the ridiculously long waiting time. I've tried different dishes, from steak to pasta and they were all meh.

Word, son. I've gone to 3 different locations and waited at least an hour after getting the pager before we were seated. My stomach was rumbling from waiting so long like that line in the song with Jay-Z and Beanie Siegel.
laugh.gif
I don't even mind paying for decent meals, but the prices are also SMH. The last time I went was on the Tuesday that they counted up the votes and our waiter was black. When they announced that Barack won, he was like 'ayyyyyy' and leaned back like he's bopping punches. I was dyin'. Son gave use a free cheesecake though so homie was cool in my book.

id love to meet you next time im in the city big homie, you can say w/e you want to my face sending private messages through NT is boring. aw man i love it
laugh.gif
. dunno why you sent those PMs you coulda just made a thread callin me out if you had problems. arent you obese?
tired.gif
, all makes sense now. ill let you get a few cheap shots in matter fact so you can say you at least you got some hits in.

if you serious PM me back. the city isnt far for me an TIS the season so ill def be in the area
laugh.gif

we can really make an epic thread. get some other NTs in the area to youtube an all. start 09 general off with a bang

#%*# youtube videos you save that beat down for Jan 4-8th I can break out the large format camera. Could start off 2009 with life-size prints of the aftermath.Plus it's very difficult to use art for criminal prosecution.
smokin.gif

roll.gif

The dish I always get (3-4 times) is Pasta Da Vinci. I swear it was made different in San Francisco than in Nebraska
laugh.gif
but good everytime regardless. I did try something different once, a riceentree, and it was meh. Their cheesecake is good, but isn't the best, imo. I guess I was spoiled with my cousin-in-law's homemade cheesecakestrawberry that was just orgasm on crust.

pasta da vinci:
01e8e6328186a5d5_m.jpg

The brown bread with oatmeal pieces > all.

You have to get the orange chicken man
The snow peas are perfect and the rice is just right
And the chicken is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's the only thing I get every time I go

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

#%*# youtube videos you save that beat down for Jan 4-8th I can break out the large format camera. Could start off 2009 with life-size prints of the aftermath. Plus it's very difficult to use art for criminal prosecution.
smokin.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

I was just there yesterday, they added new stuff to the menu. My friend order Chicken B____ something and it looked delicious
laugh.gif
. I order the usual MesaChicken, no complaints here. Infact it was quite good.

CMG?

Chipotle Mexican Grill?

big homie, thats where i can find you?
laugh.gif
my dude lurkin is ready to take mayorofkfc's head off

Originally Posted by BgL2687

CMG?

Chipotle Mexican Grill?

big homie, thats where i can find you?
laugh.gif
my dude lurkin is ready to take mayorofkfc's head off

nah its all good lets not ruin this mans thread. im gonna get my info.

CheeseCake Factory is garbage
laugh.gif

I ordered some buffalowings and the steak from there....both of them were nasty as hell.... The Cheese cake is on point though

Back
Top Bottom