Whats your salary?

frye-stare.gif

You know what? I ain’t eem gon play like that. Mess around and accidentally speak it into existence. :lol:

A lot of these people are lying through their teeth. :lol:

€2000/month net from my job as a Software Test Engineer
My side hustle income from my social media 'OG username' selling varies greatly. If I accepted one of the current offers for my personal Twitch username, I'd have a minimum of $10k, possibly up to 15k, just off that deal.
Since acquiring valuable usernames requires quite a bit of effort and to some degree also a bit of luck, that also varies. Generally that gets me a few hundred dollars (in Bitcoin/Eth payments mostly, or Paypal) here and there each month, with some occasional outlier months where I'm bringing in over $1000.

Money has never been a touchy subject for me, not when I was poor and not now that my savings are in the 6 figures. Obviously irl I won't just bring money up out of nowhere but if someone I'm cool with asks about my job pay or something, I'll answer. My closest friends and I all know exactly how much eachother earns at their jobs. It's not a taboo at all.

Standard of living is very different here so I easily live off of that, I don't even need my side hustle to still save money each month. My rent is around €800, electricity is €151/month, ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom