**What's Your Shoe of the Decade**

Shoe of the decade has to be the Stealth XX. Tinker was crucified for the XVs, and rightfully so since the XVs have to be the worst shoe of the Jordan line.The XX marked the return of Tinker, and the resurgence of his legacy as one of the premier designers of our time. Anyone who played in the Stealth XX knows theperformance value of them. Anyone with functioning eyes can clearly see how beautiful they are. Makes a grown man wanna cry...

2a5aqki.jpg

hoops shoe of the decade is 2k4.

SHOE of the decade, as in shoe of the decade for the entire footwear industry? probably them uggly @#% UGG boots. every girl i see wears them, so they probablysold 100 mil of these.

I never chose one shoe in my earlier post, so my shoe of the decade would be the LeBron IIs.

Air Force 1s dominated most of the decade and the hype on them died down after 2007

In a landslide, Nike Zoom BB 1.

Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4
Nike Air Zoom LeBron II
Nike Air Zoom Kobe II Strength

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I has to be the Nike 2k4 Huarache. The shoe was everywhere and a shoe that they start making Football and Baseball cleats is definitely a monster plus its more durablity then the Hyperdunk. The Kobe IV and the NIke 2k3 are in the conversation too.
huarache2k4_2.jpg

my 2nd shoes man classics

Was able to get the 2k4's last month for like $60, but I passed. They are too firm (don't offer enough cushioning) and the ankle strap is the worstpart for me. Very uncomfortable around the ankle.
My other pair was sold couple months back.

Zoom BB owns the 2k4's.

Other than that LeBron's ZLII and ZLIV were instant classics.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Was able to get the 2k4's last month for like $60, but I passed. They are too firm (don't offer enough cushioning) and the ankle strap is the worst part for me. Very uncomfortable around the ankle.
My other pair was sold couple months back.

Zoom BB owns the 2k4's.

Other than that LeBron's ZLII and ZLIV were instant classics.

Just goes to show that people like what they like...I too am a huge BB 1 fan (my personal shoe of the decade), but I also LOVE the 2K4...

Back
Top Bottom