What's your side hustle NT? 2019 edition.

Yeah if you like what you do it makes a ton of difference.

I still work long hours but at least it’s for my boys dad and he doesn’t treat me like ****. Not some blood sucking corporation like my last job. If I need anything he’s got me and doesn’t try to make me feel bad for missing work to do something for my kid for example.

Yeah if you like what you do it makes a ton of difference.

I still work long hours but at least it’s for my boys dad and he doesn’t treat me like ****. Not some blood sucking corporation like my last job. If I need anything he’s got me and doesn’t try to make me feel bad for missing work to do something for my kid for example.
i don't "like like" what i do but i'm not gona complain like a lil ***. Work better and appreciate the growth that comes with hustling harder

same same! Worked over 150hrs last 2 weeks with both gigs
IMG_4633.jpeg

LIke today im working 3 to 11 im overlapping it with the other job until 1.

Last week it was 11pm to 7am i overlapped 8 to 1am for them but they kept calling me mad late at night to read stuff so thats a thing now. They know I dont sleep. :lol:

One guy didnt show up one busy overnight for them and I had to fill in. Dude called the next day apologzing.

what's up with the cost of 40ft containers? hella expensive
depends on the deets
from where to where
what you moving etc

if we talking internationally i can easily say expect 15k -20k ranges depending on the toos and froms

In regards to house hold goods shipments my most competitive routes gonna be tristate area or nor/soCal area to either the UK/Europe/Canada/Mexico
IM competitive and we can be aggressive in other markets but that's where my pricing is gonna always be the best

sometimes tho like ill use PR as an example.. the container itself.. just the equipment im not talking with movers or even a truck/ chassis attached can be up[wards of 5 stacks just to pull the can

other places like London gateway the can is only like 600 bucks

I need a new side hustle. But it’s gotta fit into my schedule. I work m-f 8:30 until. Usually anywhere between 5:30-8:30.

depends on the deets
from where to where
what you moving etc

if we talking internationally i can easily say expect 15k -20k ranges depending on the toos and froms

In regards to house hold goods shipments my most competitive routes gonna be tristate area or nor/soCal area to either the UK/Europe/Canada/Mexico
IM competitive and we can be aggressive in other markets but that's where my pricing is gonna always be the best

sometimes tho like ill use PR as an example.. the container itself.. just the equipment im not talking with movers or even a truck/ chassis attached can be up[wards of 5 stacks just to pull the can

other places like London gateway the can is only like 600 bucks
during covid i was doing food shipments to Long beach wilmington from the south pacific islands. 15 is way too much.
plus cold storing fee is too much. I got fined by HOA for having a 16wheeler parked on the side and it being on 24/7 :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom