What's your weakness when it comes to the opposite sex?

Physically: Face gotta be a 6 or above. Breasts is whatever. Skinny, lean build. 5'7 and above. Big bum-bum. Sneaker head & pumps & boots head.

Personality: Funny, intellectual, goal-driven, polite, and engaging.

My weakness when dealing with the opposite sex is usually my lack of patience.

did i do this wrong or am i actually the only one who correctly interpreted the question?

I am a sucker for skaters with long hair. Blake Anderson is the perfect example hence my avy. Long hair is just beautiful to me. Asians with dreads :wow: (they have to be nice dreads though). Or pig, poofy, curly hair that's tied up ^___^ so cute to me isudghksdjgn LOL

Oh and beards! And/or nice mustaches.

The guy must have some sense of style. I can't be seen with a guy with Girbauds on still. Sorry not sorry.

I also am very attracted to guys who wear glasses. Like actual (framed) prescription glasses and not stupid movie theater 3D glasses with the lenses punched out.

Last edited:
Physically: Booty. Smile. Eyes (Green/Blue/Hazel). Brown hair.

Personality: Dedicated to something productive, sincere and funny/sense of humor.

Last edited:
Physical: I got a thing for some nice legs and da booty. Full lips. If you got nice of any of these three, you're getting checked out.

Personality: Good sense of humor

tongue.gif
that sounds like mac n cheese being stirred

A true woman who has ambition in life

Her own "Real Hair" Not that I bought so I own it or that Nappy Natural Crap:smh:

A true down chick that's loyal
Her own "real hair"would actually be nappy though

Nice almond shaped eyes
Good attitude , I hate rude females

Physically: Thick lips oh lord, big googley eyes, skin color don't matter to me, b cups, flat stomach, plump mass, wears leggings with uggs, tats on the back or thigh.
Personality: funny, isn't a total Girly girl, can take a fcking joke, smart, kind

Bonuses: can cook, squirt, likes the nasty stuff, cool with my moms, can pearl a mean J

Physically: Thick lips oh lord, big googley eyes, skin color don't matter to me, b cups, flat stomach, plump mass, wears leggings with uggs, tats on the back or thigh.
Personality: funny, isn't a total Girly girl, can take a fcking joke, smart, kind

Bonuses: can cook, squirt, likes the nasty stuff, cool with my moms, can pearl a mean J
laugh.gif
 so in other words you lookin for this

i like every feature of a girl and any feature can get me weak... ie smile, eyes, tittays, booty
personality wise music is a huge plus for me. need a girl i can take to shows and vibe out with an dance with

i like every feature of a girl and any feature can get me weak... ie smile, eyes, tittays, booty
personality wise music is a huge plus for me. need a girl i can take to shows and vibe out with an dance with

Yo thats cute mr cramosha ahahah

Dead
Like someone said glasses, I go crazy when my girl puts them on
No makeup/ to very little
Versatile style
Open minded
The right amount of smell good
And when a girl puts her hair in a ponytail and you see her neck

Dat neck doe! Thought I was the only one. Make u wanna attack.

Just to add, I like pretty hands and big brown eyes...and if she cocoa complexion with full, dark lips that she bites when we flirt...its a wrap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom