When a girl tells you "I'm fat....."

Is there any good coming out of this subject when speaking to your female, girl you want yambs from?
I can give ol girl all the compliments in the world and deep down we all know damn well you ain't fat
"Uhhh you look great"

my girl says it all the time
i b like bby dw u r skinny u need to put on some more weight :evil:
proceed 2 get da yambs

Last edited:
Shorty knows she looks good she just fishing for compliments.

Only give her a compliment if you know you can get the yams. 4ThaLoveOfYams

my girl is skinny as hell, i call her fat just to mess with her because she is so obsessed with her weight, she doesnt starve herself or anything like that..

she goes to the gym 6 days a week and is even doing a marathon next weekend, if she was fat i wouldn't tell her though, 

i call her fat and jiggle her butt because i am an animal and grab her sides and say chubby check 
laugh.gif

some of the other chicks ive been with who were thick,didnt even like being called that.
grin.gif

and any little thing pertaining to weight or saying the wrong thing could trigger a disaster.

just mess with her if she really isnt a chubster, and then go make her feel special.

"You are"

That's what I would say but I'm a known ******* and they would know I didn't mean it and play it off

i just tell em straight up, but lightheartedly "you know you're not fat...so stop....and i don't even like fat girls so we both know we wouldn't be sitting here if you were"

100% effective

firstly, it shows them you do find them attractive, but you not about sit there and entertain their childish little game. also, i think it allows them to see just how silly they are being and they kind of feel stupid.

that's just from my experience though

My girl always ask me if I think she's fat...I hit here with " Id Still hit it though..." and grab them cheeks.

Work everytime!

Back
Top Bottom