When and what was your last medical affliction? (Sickness, disease, cuts, surgery)

Doesn't have to be major. It can just be a papercut on the finger or as serious as a triple-bypass surgery.

As for me, I just had a light 5-minute surgery on my abdomen to remove a lesion that could have caused cancer. Phew
glasses.gif

had PCL and Meniscus knee surgery on march 10th. still on crutches, get off in two weeks. worst pain i have ever been in after surgery

Papercut last week, actually it was from a tape dispenser, but it hurt like a !!%$!

I got infectious mononucleosis about 7 months ago...

One of the worst kind of things you can get for the time you have to deal with it...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i got a boil on my back because of over scratching
tired.gif

i couldnt walk or lay on my back when i had that ##%!..it sucked
went to the ER and got me some morphine tho holler
pimp.gif

that like was almost 2 years ago..

sick.gif

You're not as hot anymore
eyes.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

tired.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

tired.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif
thats my boothang, not i

shes still hot
thanks

happy.gif

Last I can remember....

Posterior process fracture of the talus (connects the leg to the foot, ankle). A friend and I were messing around playing ball, I got crossed, my full weightwent on my ankle, rolled right, and I heard a loud crack. Could barely walk afterwards. Went to the E.R. about 4 hours later when the pain wouldn't goaway and X-Rays confirmed I had a 3mm fracture. Crutches for 5 weeks, but actually worked to my benefit because I no longer had any ankle pain afterwards(many previous sprains that never fully healed).

Other than that, I have a nickel sized scar on my back from having an irregularly shaped mole removed (benign).

Last two that I can remember as being recent.

laugh.gif
ear infection. the night before it hurt so much i wanted to go the ER.i told my mom and she told me to go to sleep she aint payin that much money for me being a !!!+#

punched a wall cause i thought i lost my cell phone at work... had some bloody knuckles....

ended up finding it in between the arm rest and cushion at my chair
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

Last I can remember....

Posterior process fracture of the talus (connects the leg to the foot, ankle). A friend and I were messing around playing ball, I got crossed, my full weight went on my ankle, rolled right, and I heard a loud crack. Could barely walk afterwards. Went to the E.R. about 4 hours later when the pain wouldn't go away and X-Rays confirmed I had a 3mm fracture. Crutches for 5 weeks, but actually worked to my benefit because I no longer had any ankle pain afterwards (many previous sprains that never fully healed).

Other than that, I have a nickel sized scar on my back from having an irregularly shaped mole removed (benign).

Last two that I can remember as being recent.

roll.gif
at you getting yanked. But nothing else was funny though, sorry tohear about that man.
ohwell.gif

Scar on my head from being drunk and falling down the steps.

Back
Top Bottom