When are these AM 1's hitting NDC?

Anyone have some insider info on when these AM 1's are hitting Nike.com? I don't want to have them shipped from RMK and pay a premium for shipping.They've been on NDC as "sold out" status forever now even though they've never been available for sale so I'm assuming they are waitingto put them up.
3dd266b1fd9566b8847d55a5f8c3be568b121269.pjpg

Not sure about NDC, but if your trying to pay retail hit up sneaker bistro. Cant hyperlink since I'm on my phone but here's the linkhttp://sneakerbistro.blogspot.com/2010/01/nike-air-max-1.html

nice, thanks man. Anyone know if this is GR? Nike has me going crazy with all the AM1's with these and the QS and the ID's. I'm gonna go broke! Ohwell, it only happens ever few years so gotta take advantage of it...

I always liked these. I would get a pair, because wouldn't sell out and would eventually go on sale.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ They're a GR in HK... how much are RMK charging you?
I know it's more than retail plus the $30 or so shipping so A LOT more than retail. Sounds like a GR so I'll just wait and pick em up froma Niketown.

Originally Posted by scarru

I know it's more than retail plus the $30 or so shipping so A LOT more than retail. Sounds like a GR so I'll just wait and pick em up from a Niketown.
Got me curious on what kind of premiums they're chargin...
HK retail ~ HKD749 = around USD97

RMK is charging $120 for a pair of 10US and above.
Damn, $20+ premium on some GRs?
grin.gif

Im usually not picky at all, but the black strip that goes across the shoe near where the laces start looks out of place

These just dropped at NTLA. They should drop on swoosh soon.

Any SoCal heads NTLA has a fsr. Sizes 9.5-10.5 are moving.

These have already hit NDC and they are sold out. You can get them on ebay for a reasonable price

eastwestworldwide.com has these and now at 30% off i got em for $72 shipped that website is the best. last week they had a 40% off deal were i got two pairs oftrainer sc for $110

adnike wrote:
These have already hit NDC and they are sold out. You can get them on ebay for a reasonable price

Can someone tell me when they dropped on NDC ??? The 1st day I seen them up on NDC they said SOLD OUT.

I know these things did NOT SELL out in 1 day.

Originally Posted by geokat24

eastwestworldwide.com has these and now at 30% off i got em for $72 shipped that website is the best. last week they had a 40% off deal were i got two pairs of trainer sc for $110

anyone know how legit this website is?

Back
Top Bottom