When are these AM 1's hitting NDC?

Yet to drop on NDC, they'll probably update the product first week of february I'm guessing

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

adnike wrote:
These have already hit NDC and they are sold out. You can get them on ebay for a reasonable price

Can someone tell me when they dropped on NDC ??? The 1st day I seen them up on NDC they said SOLD OUT.

I know these things did NOT SELL out in 1 day.

Yea, they haven't sold out since they've never been up there. When NDC is ready to put something up it says sold out before they officially put it up.

Originally Posted by geokat24

eastwestworldwide.com has these and now at 30% off i got em for $72 shipped that website is the best. last week they had a 40% off deal were i got two pairs of trainer sc for $110

I've been trying to use that code, but it won't work on these shoes. Don't know how you got it to work. I wouldn't mind these for this price.Any help?

Originally Posted by scarru

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

adnike wrote:
These have already hit NDC and they are sold out. You can get them on ebay for a reasonable price

Can someone tell me when they dropped on NDC ??? The 1st day I seen them up on NDC they said SOLD OUT.

I know these things did NOT SELL out in 1 day.

Yea, they haven't sold out since they've never been up there. When NDC is ready to put something up it says sold out before they officially put it up.

My bad, I saw them on there and it said "sold out". To be honest I thought that was really fast too, there was another pair on there that said soldout but they were a yellow, I know those wouldnt be as popular.

Once again, eastweastworld has these for $92 which is retail.
Register with the site and use code ROIDS30.
You'll get the shoes for $72 shipped.
Just got my shipping tracking number from them.
Good luck!

I registered with Eastwestworldwide and tried entering the code, and it did not work. Gave them a call before they closed and was told the code expired today.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Good luck!

called them and they said that the 30% does not work on new items, I guess u got lucky.

those are nice. very nice colors. might have to get a pair if theyre still available and not too expensive.

jkjordan wrote:
NikeFNHead wrote:
Good luck!

called them and they said that the 30% does not work on new items, I guess u got lucky.
Very true.
ROIDS30 does not work anymore!
Will share new code when it becomes available.

Ended up picking up a pair. I went down half a size down from what I usually get in AM1's and they fit good.

I saw them at athletes foot and just had to buy them, even if it was for retail. Nice simple colors.

Back
Top Bottom