When Crack Heads Attack Video

This is why I believe in hitting women in situations where they deserve it.

That white dude was soft. He should knocked her out the 2nd time she came at him like that.

Those drivers are just as soft. The minute she put her hands on their property it would be perfectly justified if they ran her over and reversed for emphasis.

And whatever niketalkers disagree with me or defend her probably have a close family her whos a crackhead so this hits close to home for them.

That white dude was soft. He should knocked her out the 2nd time she came at him like that.

Those drivers are just as soft. The minute she put her hands on their property it would be perfectly justified if they ran her over and reversed for emphasis.

And whatever niketalkers disagree with me or defend her probably have a close family her whos a crackhead so this hits close to home for them.
laugh.gif

:rofl:

Just noticed this haha.

Last edited:

ya have fun in jail :lol:

It would have been better if it ended like the beginning of Meet Joe Black.

I feel awful for the little girl though.

Going to jail for self defense??

If someone touches me or my property I'm well within my right to fix the problem. I'm also legally licensed by both the state of California and the state of New York to carry as well so yeah. After answering a few police questions I'd be diddy bopping out and enjoying my weekend.

Pardon me if I'm wrong but are you defending that broad agianst my realist views though.

I hate that narrow feature on the phones. Every time I see it I want to punch an apple exec. 

It's such a massive fail that the feature even exists.

Going to jail for self defense??

If someone touches me or my property I'm well within my right to fix the problem. I'm also legally licensed by both the state of California and the state of New York to carry as well so yeah. After answering a few police questions I'd be diddy bopping out and enjoying my weekend.

Pardon me if I'm wrong but are you defending that broad agianst my realist views though.

What does your license to carry have to do with anything? You're gonna run someone over or you're potentially talking about shooting someone for hitting your car as a way to"fix the problem? If so, you're part of the problem.

Idk, sounds like you have to be a punk to resort to something like that if you can't handle it by other means.

I hate that narrow feature on the phones. Every time I see it I want to punch an apple exec.

If they turn the phone sideways doesn't it fix it?

And I watched the video till the veeerrry got damn end, was hoping she got hit by a car or something :smh:

What the?

Blame the videographer and not the camera. More than half of the people shooting videos whether on World Star or whatever just don't know how to record things.

The little girl is a G. Hahhahaaaa

White dude didn't hesitate to call the police, he wanted no parts I don't blame him.

She kinda thick tho, I think she just wanted to smash.

Vomits in mouth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom