When did NT become so IGNORANT AND ARROGANT. VOL. Yall disssapoint

Mannn, I used to love going on NT but lately its beeen bugggggggin.

No hate or anything but dudes are starting to get annoying.

Like assuming you know ALL, and having to much pride to let anyone tell you differently.

For example, lets say a movie like Cloverfield is coming out on Friday, and you guys already go

"ill wait for it to flop, ill wait for this blah blah blah"

SHUT UP, AND WAIT FOR THE MOVIE THAN REVIEW IT.

Stop being so ignorant and arrogant and stubborn. GOSHHHHH
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Sorry for venting.
Have fun flaming me cuz you guys are ashamed n just DUMB.

bye.

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Mannn, I used to love going on NT but lately its beeen bugggggggin.

No hate or anything but dudes are starting to get annoying.

Like assuming you know ALL, and having to much pride to let anyone tell you differently.

For example, lets say a movie like Cloverfield is coming out on Friday, and you guys already go

"ill wait for it to flop, ill wait for this blah blah blah"

SHUT UP, AND WAIT FOR THE MOVIE THAN REVIEW IT.

Stop being so ignorant and arrogant and stubborn. GOSHHHHH
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Sorry for venting.
Have fun flaming me cuz you guys are ashamed n just DUMB.

bye.

u mad

You act like we are here to cater to you or some @*+$. We aren't your friends or family. You don't have to be here.

Yo I've been saying this for a minute now.

NT has CHANGED. Place is filled with miserable dudes that just hate. You got a few real dudes left here, but the majority of them are straight haters.

Even hatin on posts of model chicks. Trying to find the smallest thing wrong with them like "she would be a dime, but I'm not feelin her belly button.I wouldn't beat." U just wanna tell them...homey ur not gunna lose ur virginity to Alba so just stop dreaming.

I understand hating in a fun, and jokingly way. Even flaming a dude to start some funny stuff. But hating because you're just a miserable dude. Get that%%!# outta here. Nobody wants your misery here, and if you're just a miserable dude in general, nobody wants YOU in here. So click that log off button andsign up for this forum right here.

www.iss.com

that's 16 year old for you the biggest tell tale sign was when the kid asked for people to post pics of hip hop and people posted pics of bow wow and whatnot it proved how much of clowns they really were.

what you expect... i'll break it down for you. the average age of niketalk back in the early days was prolly somewhere around young 20's seeing as shoeculture was relatively underground and the only people who were "dumb" enough to spend money on shoes back then were people with jobs (ie older,atleast somewhat educated, mature). now a days, parents are alot richer and buying their kids tons of #+%! and alot more kids are into shoes and the culturethus the average age of this shoeboard has prolly went down to about 18 years old with the ginormous increase in members we've seen over the years. not tomention tv and the radio has brainwashed these kids into babbling, ignorant idiots. 18 years old is a perfect age for the stubborn, ******ed, think their grownwhen their really not, punks... and this board has pretty much been overrun by them.

there. i think thats it.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]This Dude Is............

Throw Em Outta Here
6wmj4g1.gif

[/color]

Originally Posted by IrvKing

This Dude Is............

Throw Em Outta Here
6wmj4g1.gif
roll.gif

IRvKing gets my respect Him and Zen Baller gotta be my 2 fav NT'rs funny and truthful

other dude complainging....
eyes.gif
Save the Drama for your momma Vol. Momappreciation thread
tongue.gif

Congratulations [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IrvKing[/color]...
you have officially exhausted that .gif

nobody is forcing you to post here.

the movie will flop, its an opinion, no its a scientific certainty. You can always log off of nt and post somewhere else, or go outside and play basketball youfeel me?

Back
Top Bottom