When did the XI/XII Package change?

When did it chagne from Space Jams to Black and Red XI, I mean dont get me wrong I love the Blk/Red XI but SJ would have been a dream come true I slept onthat release.

IT WAS NEVER GOING TO BE SPACE JAMS AND WHITE REDS.

NEVER.

It was all a silly rumor that newbies like you got out of control with.

so what color is the XII gonna be?

hopefully playoffs or is it indead the white/red?

Originally Posted by chagocal

Just cause I don't have a 8000 post dosent make me a newbie.

guilty conscience?
laugh.gif

they're just saying the news is about 2-3 wks. old and the Spacejams were never confirmed. It was just a rumor and that rumor wasn't true.

same for the white/red XII, those were rumors and those rumors weren't true...black/red XI and black/white XII (Taxis) are the color ways confirmed forthe pack

Agreed, but if your gonna believe everyone who claims they have inside info your setting yourself up for disappointment. Only a select few actually haveREAL inside INFO, Its up to you to find out who they are.

omg...not again with this topic.

J-F-C....IT'S NOT THE SPACE JAMS. IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE THE SPACE JAMS. GET OVER IT!

Originally Posted by datlovered

guilty conscience?
laugh.gif

they're just saying the news is about 2-3 wks. old and the Spacejams were never confirmed. It was just a rumor and that rumor wasn't true.

same for the white/red XII, those were rumors and those rumors weren't true...black/red XI and black/white XII (Taxis) are the color ways confirmed for the pack
true but from the posts i have read nobody said that is was a rumor, but i was really looking forward to some spacejams.
ohwell.gif

Taxis =
sick.gif

Unfortunately the XI's literally make this package despite the dis[like] for the XII's no matter what colorway they were.

grin.gif

smh.gif
Now I have to shell out a trillion dollars for an OG pair of white/reds. I was not happy to learn of this.

White/Red XIIs would have been the obvious, better choice. I'm happy though the Black/Red XIs will drop. I won't have to worry about future yellowingon the Space Jams.

Gotta be optimistic, JB never always gives us what we want.
grin.gif

wow this was gonna be the only pack i copped. but no space jams so long jordans! you have seen the last of my money. no infrared 6s, no space jams, no cementiv's, no nice 3's F yall at JB. yall are a waste.

Originally Posted by nickfairclough
key.jpg

But seriously I liked the pack the way it was rumored.
I'm still fine with the way it is as I don't own Taxi XII and Blk/Red XI are my grails. Another pair never hurt anybody.

IDC anymore since I'm not able to get them anyway. I ain't gonna line up for days just to get them...

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

IDC anymore since I'm not able to get them anyway. I ain't gonna line up for days just to get them...
Line up for days lol.....Are you serious?? There have been more than enough packs to go around. I'm sure they won't lower the production countfor this one pack.

Back
Top Bottom