When did the XI/XII Package change?

I'm glad they did this because they are truly forcing the Hobby 2 evolve... I say us older guys take a younger collector under their wing. I would of had adope one, but he's the dude that double-crossed my family on the Titaniums. Thats cool.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SingleDigitJsOnly

Nope, XIIs will be Taxis.

People with white/reds like me jumped for joy at the news =)
smh.gif

i got white and red 12's and i thought that statement was pretty elitish......
eyes.gif

I thought someone said that they were like the Space Jams, only with red highlights instead of blue? Not true black/reds with the red sole?

I hardly come around here so I wouldn't know if that was reliable news or not. Are those who say they were never SJ's just acting like you know or doyou actually know what they look like? If they look like the traditional B/R or not?

that's a great package ... always wanted to have some black/red XIs, and taxi XIIs are hot too! copped!

Man the white and red joints would be sweet. They have never had the retro white/red XII's. And only dropped the space jam's once. I hope theydon't blow this pack. Two of the greatest Jordan's Of all time IMO
pimp.gif

Im still thinking the black/red xi will be just like the space jams, with a red jumpman insted,,,,,,,But thats just me.

I DID WANT THE WHITE/RED XII THOUGH.................Look out for my sig, ill be selling my collection soon
wink.gif

Originally Posted by datlovered

Originally Posted by chagocal

Just cause I don't have a 8000 post dosent make me a newbie.

guilty conscience?
laugh.gif

they're just saying the news is about 2-3 wks. old and the Spacejams were never confirmed. It was just a rumor and that rumor wasn't true.

same for the white/red XII, those were rumors and those rumors weren't true...black/red XI and black/white XII (Taxis) are the color ways confirmed for the pack

you are correct..its Bred 11's and Wht/black 12's (taxis).You described the playoffs...

I need a new pair of XII's & XII's any way and thanks to bush I'll be able to cop this package...can u say free $$$$$$$

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SingleDigitJsOnly

Nope, XIIs will be Taxis.

People with white/reds like me jumped for joy at the news =)
smh.gif

i got white and red 12's and i thought that statement was pretty elitish......
eyes.gif
if by "elitish" you mean "GAY", then youre right. it was very, very, elitish. that guy is so elite, he's probably feeding hislife partner 'Derick' nuts and berries right now.

Cant wait two Grails in one Pack!!! Do you guys know anywhere you can pre-order? I was looking at FlipJays but they dont have em yet. Only one Spot in Phx thatusually gets em.

leave the guy alone, he was just asking a simple question. but it sucks how SJ's and white/red XII's were just rumors
frown.gif

Got the spacejams, missed on the black and red XI's. So I'm loving this pack now. Can't wait! Taxi's will work though it was not my favoritecolorway. The world is not perfect enough for JB to put white/red XII and black/red XI's in one pack. Blood will shed for these packs as they are, butpeople could die if those Wht/Red's came with the Blk/Red's!

Back
Top Bottom