when did you get your first death threat? *female related*

i am concerned for my well being right now....i cant believe this chick actually said "I hope you get hit in the head with a stray bullet"

every woman ive been with said she was gonna kill me
laugh.gif

RIP to you though

RIP. well on the brightside its either get "shot" or a fake "baby"

Im with Pmighty... Never had anyone wish bad on my well being
Originally Posted by Patmc13

my old chick texted me this morning and said "I hope you choke on your lunch and die".

Now this is just some real ignorant @!*#
smh.gif
laugh.gif

My ex was mad at me and text me I hope you die. We didn't last to long after that. It was over nothing too. I told him to leave me alone while I was on the phone.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Never, because I do my best to not mess with crazy people.

this.

what kind of chicks are yall messin with?
laugh.gif

I know half of you are crazy yourselves, so it doesnt surprise me if one of your exes sends death threats.

Yall gotta learn to have some better judgment when it comes to the type of people you surround yourself with

Been there with women and men..
smh.gif
.... I figure, as long as you still talking bout it, you ain't really walking bout it. Killers move in silence. I
laugh.gif
at them lames and keep doing me. They don't want no smoke..

laugh.gif
darkwing...you piss off someone and there's no telling what they might say/do. i replied to her...it would be effed up if her daughter caught a stray bullet to the head....

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

i am concerned for my well being right now....i cant believe this chick actually said "I hope you get hit in the head with a stray bullet"
It is an indirect threat. by saying stray bullet she is not saying you will be shot, but just a victim of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. This girl has probably had experience with !$** like this....

Spoiler [+]
How the scene will play out

Back
Top Bottom