When did you get your first digital camera?

2007. Sony point and shoot.

Learned that flash messes up every picture if your hand isn't solid as steel. Might as well just have watched the scrambled channels.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Since then my iphone has been my friend.

2007. Sony point and shoot.

Learned that flash messes up every picture if your hand isn't solid as steel. Might as well just have watched the scrambled channels.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Since then my iphone has been my friend.

2003 Sony cybershot 3.2MP w/ 1.5 inch LCD screen
2005 Sony Cybershot 6.0MP
2007 Canon Rebel XT/350D 8.1MP---> still lovin it... kit lens and 50mm. ill try that rokinon 85mm 1.4 very soon.
2009 Samsung WB500 10MP 12x zoom

2011 *Canon 7D - Still saving!!!

All Old camera still working!

2003 Sony cybershot 3.2MP w/ 1.5 inch LCD screen
2005 Sony Cybershot 6.0MP
2007 Canon Rebel XT/350D 8.1MP---> still lovin it... kit lens and 50mm. ill try that rokinon 85mm 1.4 very soon.
2009 Samsung WB500 10MP 12x zoom

2011 *Canon 7D - Still saving!!!

All Old camera still working!

My family had one back in like 1998. Still have it lying around. It's the Zack Morris cell phone of digital cameras.

My family had one back in like 1998. Still have it lying around. It's the Zack Morris cell phone of digital cameras.

I stole my first digi cam from a drunk girl on campus.....it was a fuji 5mp camera.  I was walking back to my dorm one night and I seen this chic who was drunk as all hell,...she was bound to get sexually assaulted. So being the scumbag that I was, I offered to walk her back to her dorm like a mile away. Got back there, chilled for a little and  then she passed out...I was like, *+%#, if I aint gettin laid I better get something so I saw her camera sitting there and took it. I wanted to return it days after I took it, but I didn't have a fail safe way of getting it back to her without her knowing it was me....she was so cute too.....man I was an $#+%@%%

I stole my first digi cam from a drunk girl on campus.....it was a fuji 5mp camera.  I was walking back to my dorm one night and I seen this chic who was drunk as all hell,...she was bound to get sexually assaulted. So being the scumbag that I was, I offered to walk her back to her dorm like a mile away. Got back there, chilled for a little and  then she passed out...I was like, *+%#, if I aint gettin laid I better get something so I saw her camera sitting there and took it. I wanted to return it days after I took it, but I didn't have a fail safe way of getting it back to her without her knowing it was me....she was so cute too.....man I was an $#+%@%%

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Pics?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Pics?

To be honest a Canon 7D... got it on tuesday...
I'm not new to cameras it just the first that I actually have..

To be honest a Canon 7D... got it on tuesday...
I'm not new to cameras it just the first that I actually have..

Last year. I caught 2 Nikon Coolpix S220's and Canon Powershot A480 off a booster that comes in my job for $75.

Last year. I caught 2 Nikon Coolpix S220's and Canon Powershot A480 off a booster that comes in my job for $75.

Back
Top Bottom