When Fast Food Was Real. Appreciation

You guys realize the advertised food isnt even food right?

Also the KFC near my spot still has fried apple pies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by p2vandal

who remembers the arch deluxe from mcdonalds?
came out about 10 years ago wit lil bacon bits....
mmm mmm
Yeah, and all the other deluxe sandwiches, too. Like Filet O'Fish Deluxe - the bun was bangin'.

Also, they had a Batman Forever burger with 3 patties (pictured in the lower corner):

7.jpg

I have the batman cup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]I still drink out of mine. I also remember how amped I was when I got it.[/color]
laugh.gif

I remember Kentucky Fried Chicken used to be so bangin' in the late 80s. The recipe was on point back then and they were using regular chickens. The skin used to be so thick and crunchy and SIZZLIN'. I liked the skin part the most but the chicken was juicy, too. I think they used real mashed potatoes back then, too. I remember going to Kentucky Fried Chicken after church and feeling so happy. It was the complete meal.
Way to date yourself gramps.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

mmm mmm
Yeah, and all the other deluxe sandwiches, too. Like Filet O'Fish Deluxe - the bun was bangin'.

Also, they had a Batman Forever burger with 3 patties (pictured in the lower corner):

7.jpg

O man thas wassup
i still got probably 2 of those glass cups
and yup the buns were dope
i think it was a lil more than 10 years ago tho.

eek.gif
I still got those in my cupboard from like 95'.

mmm mmm

7.jpg

O man thas wassup
i still got probably 2 of those glass cups
and yup the buns were dope
i think it was a lil more than 10 years ago tho.
oh man those burgers were so much better. they had sesame seed buns if i remember correctly
and i still have a robin glass mug in that picture i drink my chocolate milk out of.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Wendys keeps makin small changes to their Spicy chicken.......i notice every little thing they do......bring back the old buns.....lol

YO!
Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

btw.. Wendy's Crispy Chicken Sandwich is the closest thing these days.
Unfortunately though...I have fast food maybe 1nce every 6 months these days

Yeah those are pretty close. Simplicity = Chicken, lettuce, mayo.
pimp.gif

I need to slow down on my fast food. I've been out of pocket since the summer started.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

mmm mmm

7.jpg

I have the batman cup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

co-sign

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

They tried to switch up the Jr. bacon from .99 to 1.29 like no one would notice. I don't even eat wendys that often anymore. Their fries suck.
You playing right? That is the first time I believe, that I've heard someone that doesn't like Wendy's fries. Now Frisch's yeah, but Wendys?
eek.gif

But not that strange I guess, I hate White Castles fries and I aint really too big on Arby's fries.

Whose feet in the avy
grin.gif
BTW?

wendy's fries do suck. well they're pretty good when it's done right but 9/10 times it's all soggy and limp...

i remember when big mac used to be the biggest burger you could buy from a fast food...(or so i thought cause had 2 patties)

Back
Top Bottom