When I'm a Dad... I'm gonna name my kid... - vol creative vs traditional

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Boy - Nicholas (mom was suppose to name me this, but didnt)
Girl - Stayhome
laugh.gif
or Nocell, Nocam

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh i get it now... when my son was born he used to growl like a bear and wouldnt use his hands to eat.. so we called him bear, he also knew what his real name was... so his first day of school we introduced him as kaesohn to his teacher and he said no call me bear.. she said ok and he rolled with it 
laugh.gif

That's a cool backstory.  For your sake, I hope your son grows up to be big and strong.  I'm sure it'd be awkward as hell for teenagers/adults to be calling some dude half their size Bear
laugh.gif

You might want to look up what a "bear" is for guys who play for the other team.

And I hate when people take normal names and spell them like they reached into a bag of scrabble tiles. I met a chick once named Amy. I was putting her number into my phone and she said I spelled her name wrong. She said she spells it Aaymie. I
indifferent.gif
her and left.

znrncy.jpg

Originally Posted by Dimelo

First born boy David jr
Second boy - LeBron
Girl - LeBronna

sick.gif

Please don't do that to the poor little girl who would have to grow up as "LeBronna."

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

boy - simba or london

daughter- brooklyn or blu or sky

fucc you gonna do about it?

mad.gif
i don't want no god for bidding boy son im deadass. no boy should be raised in this world here today or in america under our country owners accepting things.
oUVty.gif

I'm having a little girl in a month or so. Her name is Isabel.

I'm naming my boy, Elijah.

i got a friend named Omari. always good and no name bullying done to him

boy: i dont know yet
girl: Lily

Convo with friend while back on his choices
boy: Jimi (jimi hendrix)
girl: Marley (bob marley)

if i have another son- nasir(nas fan that way i can call him nas)
or carmelo(i have always liked that name)
if i have another girl- lyric(from jason's lyric i always liked her name)

Some of these names
laugh.gif
but in all seriousness, the whole creative thing just screws your kid over. Give them a name that they could succeed with in life cause we all know when people see a job application the first thing they judge is the name.. The only time I've seen it work was I had a science teacher in middle school who named his son Adam but it was spelled "Atom"
laugh.gif
.. Onto my contribution though.
Boy - Logan, Troy or Bernard. I want to give them normal names that aren't overused like Matt, Michael, etc..

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

if i have another son- nasir(nas fan that way i can call him nas)
or carmelo(i have always liked that name)
if i have another girl- lyric(from jason's lyric i always liked her name)

This always makes me sad seeing this name. Cause my sons name was nasir. for the same reason. '
tired.gif

But idk what i would name my next....

My daughter's name would be Kosiah  a play off of my name.

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

Some of these names
laugh.gif
but in all seriousness, the whole creative thing just screws your kid over. Give them a name that they could succeed with in life cause we all know when people see a job application the first thing they judge is the name.. The only time I've seen it work was I had a science teacher in middle school who named his son Adam but it was spelled "Atom"
laugh.gif
.. Onto my contribution though.
Boy - Logan, Troy or Bernard. I want to give them normal names that aren't overused like Matt, Michael, etc..

Actually, the more creative the name, the higher the average income. For instance aint no broke folks naming their kids Aristotle

First Son: "My name" III
Second Son: Andrew Kingston (Gramps first name & Great Uncle's first name)
Third Son: Cire _______ (My name backwards, Mothers Maiden name)

First Daughter: Nura Mackenzie
Second Daughter: Antoinette _______ (My Mom's middle name & Wife's mom's middle name)

I want at least three children, but will make as many as "we" can afford.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Boy - Alexander after Alexander The Great. I might even give him "The Great" as a middle name

Hi
embarassed.gif

Second son will be called this.

A guy at my work's son is called Cassius. Can't remember what the other is called but it's just as
pimp.gif

Son- idk yet maybe Arturo
Girl - Liliana (lily for short) or Esperanza (means hope in Spanish)

Back
Top Bottom