When it comes down to video games, what's the hardest boss that you ever came across?

the most difficult one in your opinion.

I'm thinking of this one boss I had to face playing one of my relatives NINJA GAIDEN, dude was complicated as hell to beat, it's like I had to hold the block button all the while pushing the attack buttons just to get some shots in...he was a samurai, forgot which ninja gaiden it was and the boss's name, it was on the Xbox 360 though.

the most difficult one in your opinion.

I'm thinking of this one boss I had to face playing one of my relatives NINJA GAIDEN, dude was complicated as hell to beat, it's like I had to hold the block button all the while pushing the attack buttons just to get some shots in...he was a samurai, forgot which ninja gaiden it was and the boss's name, it was on the Xbox 360 though.

Originally Posted by Club29

this thread begins and ends with Emerald Weapon

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Try to beat Jin or Azazel in Tekken 6 on Hard or Very Hard without slamming your controller.
Also...Misty in Pokemon Red/Blue if you didn't pick Bulbasaur or catch Pikachu. 
mad.gif

Try to beat Jin or Azazel in Tekken 6 on Hard or Very Hard without slamming your controller.
Also...Misty in Pokemon Red/Blue if you didn't pick Bulbasaur or catch Pikachu. 
mad.gif

Mine was whichever resident evil were you fought nemisis on a helipad, i accidentally saved over my last checkpoint right when i got there with one rocket and 6 bullets left. The next closest save point i had was like n hour of gameplay away. needless to say it was a frustrating month

Mine was whichever resident evil were you fought nemisis on a helipad, i accidentally saved over my last checkpoint right when i got there with one rocket and 6 bullets left. The next closest save point i had was like n hour of gameplay away. needless to say it was a frustrating month

Ninja Gaiden Black was the first game to come to mind.
I really believe that they designed that %*@* to make you go crazy.I could NEVER beat that flying purple/pinkish heifer in the Cathedral.I just gave up on that %*@*.
30t6p3b.gif
No one game should have all that difficulty.

I really believe that they designed that %*@* to make you go crazy.I could NEVER beat that flying purple/pinkish heifer in the Cathedral.I just gave up on that %*@*.
30t6p3b.gif

Virgil from DMC series is up there for me.

Seth from SF 4

Revolver Ocelot was a challenge for me but i beat the Metal Gear kinda easily

Virgil from DMC series is up there for me.

Seth from SF 4

Revolver Ocelot was a challenge for me but i beat the Metal Gear kinda easily

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I really believe that they designed that +%!@ to make you go crazy.I could NEVER beat that flying purple/pinkish heifer in the Cathedral.I just gave up on that +%!@.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
son sounded like he just got offended hardcore by that game's difficulty. the black versions of ninja gaiden i understand to be damn near impossible tho so i feel you. there were a few i've ran across in my gaming years. the couple that instantly comes to mind tho...
Kh-sephiroth-a.jpg

Cerberus_Battle_KH.png

hey, they might've been easy for some, but i def struggled with them...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I really believe that they designed that +%!@ to make you go crazy.I could NEVER beat that flying purple/pinkish heifer in the Cathedral.I just gave up on that +%!@.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
son sounded like he just got offended hardcore by that game's difficulty. the black versions of ninja gaiden i understand to be damn near impossible tho so i feel you. there were a few i've ran across in my gaming years. the couple that instantly comes to mind tho...
Kh-sephiroth-a.jpg

Cerberus_Battle_KH.png

hey, they might've been easy for some, but i def struggled with them...

On god of war on the hardest level, its a crazy B trying to defeat the clone war level.

Trying to beat Brock on Yellow version with Pikachu >x

Back
Top Bottom