When it comes down to video games, what's the hardest boss that you ever came across?

mike tyson in punchout for sure.

and now that dude mentioned it, shao kahn was always rough too. i think i only beat dude about 5% of the times i fought him.

mike tyson in punchout for sure.

and now that dude mentioned it, shao kahn was always rough too. i think i only beat dude about 5% of the times i fought him.

Gill from Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Club29

this thread begins and ends with Emerald Weapon

has anyone ever actually defeated emerald weapon?
i beat him last summer took like 30-45 minutes of keeping myself alive ...i recommend at least a level 2 knights, a master phoenix, master mimic x 2, i think i went cloud barret and cid, cloud had 4 cut my other dudes had mimic so my whole squad was hitting 4 times, then they mimic knights so i did it 6 times...the feeling i got when i seen emerald light up red 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Club29

this thread begins and ends with Emerald Weapon

has anyone ever actually defeated emerald weapon?
i beat him last summer took like 30-45 minutes of keeping myself alive ...i recommend at least a level 2 knights, a master phoenix, master mimic x 2, i think i went cloud barret and cid, cloud had 4 cut my other dudes had mimic so my whole squad was hitting 4 times, then they mimic knights so i did it 6 times...the feeling i got when i seen emerald light up red 
pimp.gif

mm1-yellow-devil.jpg

I never knew this characters name until now. The Yellow Devil from Mega Man 1. Before the internet, extra energy, or any help. This mother +*!%%! was hard as hell. 3 hits = death.

mm1-yellow-devil.jpg

I never knew this characters name until now. The Yellow Devil from Mega Man 1. Before the internet, extra energy, or any help. This mother +*!%%! was hard as hell. 3 hits = death.

images

don't know if i ever beat him when i was younger.  I don't think i did.  I beat him about 2 years ago when i dusted off the nintendo again.  God damn i got emotional when i finally took that dude out. had the diddy pose goin for days
10xg653.gif

images

don't know if i ever beat him when i was younger.  I don't think i did.  I beat him about 2 years ago when i dusted off the nintendo again.  God damn i got emotional when i finally took that dude out. had the diddy pose goin for days
10xg653.gif

South Park video game

The level where the toys are attacking along with the rabbit. The boss is a giant Gundam looking toy that was impossible for me to beat.

I think this is the reason why I havent finished ANY game since. Like all the COD games Ive played, I only play online cause the levels sem like a waste of time. Damn you toy robot.
The Ultra Mega Man 
mad.gif

South Park video game

The level where the toys are attacking along with the rabbit. The boss is a giant Gundam looking toy that was impossible for me to beat.

I think this is the reason why I havent finished ANY game since. Like all the COD games Ive played, I only play online cause the levels sem like a waste of time. Damn you toy robot.
The Ultra Mega Man 
mad.gif

geesengbc.jpg

"You cannot escape your death." Those words to this day make me cringe.

When I used to play CVS2 like a dirty SOB I used to play on 7 or 8 stars and thought I was about that life. Now if anyones played that game you know if you reach certain requirements you'd face either M. Bison, Akuma or Geese %$#%$#@%^%#$@% Howard before the last stage. Bison and Akuma were nothing compared to this dude. Between Double Reppu Ken's and his god dang counters this bastard would drive me up the wall. Had me turning my team of Haomaru/Ken @ LVL2 into picking three people at once just to try to save face -_-..

I recently picked the game back up but haven't had the chance to face the POS, he's going to get his.

Example. Can't embed as it's disabled in this video.

geesengbc.jpg

"You cannot escape your death." Those words to this day make me cringe.

When I used to play CVS2 like a dirty SOB I used to play on 7 or 8 stars and thought I was about that life. Now if anyones played that game you know if you reach certain requirements you'd face either M. Bison, Akuma or Geese %$#%$#@%^%#$@% Howard before the last stage. Bison and Akuma were nothing compared to this dude. Between Double Reppu Ken's and his god dang counters this bastard would drive me up the wall. Had me turning my team of Haomaru/Ken @ LVL2 into picking three people at once just to try to save face -_-..

I recently picked the game back up but haven't had the chance to face the POS, he's going to get his.

Example. Can't embed as it's disabled in this video.

mad.gif
@ Geese.
Duke was so cheap it wasn't even funny.I've spazzed on numerous occcasions because of that ++%#$$+*%*%# right there.
Let's not forget Dural from Virtua Fighter either.She would put a dent in your $%% with those Akira moves.

mad.gif
@ Geese.
Duke was so cheap it wasn't even funny.I've spazzed on numerous occcasions because of that ++%#$$+*%*%# right there.
Let's not forget Dural from Virtua Fighter either.She would put a dent in your $%% with those Akira moves.

Back
Top Bottom