When It Comes to Chargers, Is a Hemi Really That Serious???

i was just having an argument with a fellow NTer on this topic. i say i wouldnt buy a charger/magnum/300 if it didnt have a hemi and he says that a charger isa charger.

so basically would you rather drive a rt or srt-8 that is stock to the bone or a base model charger that has 22s and a system.

im not trying to race or anything, give me the tricked out v6. the srt8 looks better though

Eh...depends on what you like.

Some people like to look clean.

Some people like to ride fast.

man get what u can afford
pimp.gif
i don't got a hemi in fact most of the dudes I roll wit all got SXT, two of the dudes that chill with us got SRT-8'sthey dont have rims or nuthin they can just keep it stock cuz its thats clean. The rest of us all ogt 22's or better on our !$++ wit sum knock in thetrunk.
pimp.gif

I'd rather have the SRT8, but with gas prices so high the better decision is the R/T which runs on 4 cylinders when you don't need the power.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

ask cam nelson.
Why? he aint got no hemi charger...

Any way...yea, Its that serious...

Folks out here buying the rental car version chargers and slapping big wheels on em like they ballin.....i even seen a dude that had a HEMI emblem on hischarger, but single exhaust in the back.....c'mon...FAIL

^ thats exactly how i felt. i think if you got the base model and have 22s and a system in it then youre fronting.

Originally Posted by awash242

The Charger is meant to have a HEMI in it....period.

Word. Dudes got them lil plain entry level chargers thinkin they makin noise out here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by awash242

The Charger is meant to have a HEMI in it....period.

Word. Dudes got them lil plain entry level chargers thinkin they makin noise out here
laugh.gif

so true man..... u GOTTA have that HEMI..... its an absolute must...

Besides the fact that a Hemi is a must. It also has a better resell. If it aint SRT it aint for me.

Back
Top Bottom