When it comes to these girls...yall gotta not care what the next man is thinkin...

Don't worry about what others are gonna think when you holla at a beast. Because in all actuality they would have pulled the trigger if given the oppurtunity. I see it all the time. Dudes be like they would hit, but then their boys laugh at them and they have second thoughts. Bump all that bs. And it most cases, that 1/10 that you smash will be willing to do any and everything to keep you around. Cuz everybody else scared.

Don't worry about what others are gonna think when you holla at a beast. Because in all actuality they would have pulled the trigger if given the oppurtunity. I see it all the time. Dudes be like they would hit, but then their boys laugh at them and they have second thoughts. Bump all that bs. And it most cases, that 1/10 that you smash will be willing to do any and everything to keep you around. Cuz everybody else scared.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

thumbsdown.jpg

thumbsdown.jpg

laugh.gif
 yall got me rollin wit dem pics...but naw dats realtalk...I know somebodys gonna cosign me

laugh.gif
 yall got me rollin wit dem pics...but naw dats realtalk...I know somebodys gonna cosign me

Im not a superficial guy at all but do you have ANY clue as to what a 1/10 looks like? Thats some mutilated face looking broad. Not even trying to be funny.

I feel you OP, but you OD'd just a tad.

This is real talk though. I know alota guys who could be smashing on the regular if they lowered their standards. Most of them just don't wanna accept that fact it seems though
ohwell.gif
Plus it is harder when your boys are giving you !%%@....I'm guilty of it myself

Im not a superficial guy at all but do you have ANY clue as to what a 1/10 looks like? Thats some mutilated face looking broad. Not even trying to be funny.

I feel you OP, but you OD'd just a tad.

This is real talk though. I know alota guys who could be smashing on the regular if they lowered their standards. Most of them just don't wanna accept that fact it seems though
ohwell.gif

yeah i mean a 1/10 is serious disregard of any and all standards
laugh.gif

i see your point though, OP

yeah i mean a 1/10 is serious disregard of any and all standards
laugh.gif

i see your point though, OP

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

ohwell.gif

Exactly...I use to do it too...til I stopped caring

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

ohwell.gif

Exactly...I use to do it too...til I stopped caring

I rather be batting .200 with attractive females than be batting .900 with beast. Have some god damn self respect 

Back
Top Bottom