when jb start using pleather instead of real leather

ive decided to stop buying jordan brand releases except a very small select few cuz they continue to use fake leather yet still charge premium prices

however ill still cop older pairs as there is still stuff out there i want that hasnt been contaminated with fake materials

when did the pleather start tho so i know which yr releases to avoid

ive decided to stop buying jordan brand releases except a very small select few cuz they continue to use fake leather yet still charge premium prices

however ill still cop older pairs as there is still stuff out there i want that hasnt been contaminated with fake materials

when did the pleather start tho so i know which yr releases to avoid

I could say it started as soon as 2007, but it felt like it was really going down the drain after all those countdown packs released in 2008.

I could say it started as soon as 2007, but it felt like it was really going down the drain after all those countdown packs released in 2008.

It's an on and off thing I think...

The retro that comes to mind that actually used that good sh** was the French,Flint, and Playoff XIIs...

It's an on and off thing I think...

The retro that comes to mind that actually used that good sh** was the French,Flint, and Playoff XIIs...

And they used good leather on the CDP XIII's, surprisingly. All the Retro XII's from 2004-2005 had terrific grain leather.

And they used good leather on the CDP XIII's, surprisingly. All the Retro XII's from 2004-2005 had terrific grain leather.

Agreed , the plastic crap they put out now is terrible..and it will only get worse im afraid

Agreed , the plastic crap they put out now is terrible..and it will only get worse im afraid

Thanks for the update, I don't know how my life would've gone on without it.

Don't like 'em, don't buy 'em. It's easier than complaining.

Thanks for the update, I don't know how my life would've gone on without it.

Don't like 'em, don't buy 'em. It's easier than complaining.

I'll probably get flamed for this but I think it's cool they don't use animal products as much. That being said, yes they should charge less for not using premo-leather.

I'll probably get flamed for this but I think it's cool they don't use animal products as much. That being said, yes they should charge less for not using premo-leather.

Animals? who cares about animals, I want the best leather possible so I can put on my Jos, take pictures of themm and pose for other men on a shoe forum.

Animals? who cares about animals, I want the best leather possible so I can put on my Jos, take pictures of themm and pose for other men on a shoe forum.

^
laugh.gif

Its not really PLEATHER. jus cuz its not leather that u remember or leather that u expected duz that means its pleather? SMH

Its not really PLEATHER. jus cuz its not leather that u remember or leather that u expected duz that means its pleather? SMH

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
 Good One! Well when you dont wear your J's, you have to get your satisfaction from the smell and looks, so I could see why many people dont like "pleather." If they are not ripping and creasing, im fine with whatever makes a good looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom