When Obama wins, How will you celebrate?

I was watching CNN and i thought about how im gonna celebrate
Ill probably stand on my roof, light a couple red/whit/blue fireworks..Then Light some red/black/green #*%##
Hop in the lex bubble with my sons and drive around NY blasting "Fight the Power" word to Radio Raheem
How are you guys planning to celebrate this historical event?
I might try and get up in as many News cameras as i can as well

i'll celebrate by defaulting on my mortgage, maxing out my cards, and stop paying my student loans and then ask for a handout from the rich/ government.

i'll celebrate by defaulting on my mortgage, maxing out my cards, and stop paying my student loans and then ask for a handout from the rich/ government.
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Start with straight shots and then pop bottles, flirt with the hood rats then popmodels."-Whack "Rapper".

Originally Posted by crcballer55

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

dude is NOT going to win. When McCain wins, ill sit around my apartment and wonder what the hell im going to do for the next 4 years.

Hugging the first person I see, although there's a fairly good chance that Barack doesn't have a good term in office at all .. It will still bebeautiful to see humanity take such a giant step forward.

I'm not celebrating because it won't happen and this is coming from someone who isn't voting because both candidates are lame.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

"Start with straight shots and then pop bottles, flirt with the hood rats then pop models."-Whack "Rapper".

pimp.gif

But, I'll celebrate by not moving to Canada.

buy some 40's.

because im gonna be pouring some out for him a couple days after they announce he's won.

kinda messed up to say....

but if homie wins...i have a feeling dudes brains are gonna be airborne

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

I'ma get some KFC.
Yo real talk I actually typed that same EXACT response word for word, but I quickly edited because I realized that joke was in poor taste, peoplewould probably
indifferent.gif
me and say that's racist and I would try to act cute like I didn't know what I was implying when I typed that, than this would turninto another race thread. So here is what you wanted
roll.gif

Prob stay at home, the black ppl in my school finna to do some crazy !%$$ that night and said told me I should stay at home
laugh.gif

YO! ^ Got 'em.
but if homie wins...i have a feeling dudes brains are gonna be airborne
That AIN'T happening. I have more faith in that fact than him actually winning.

DF!!!

Sounds lucrative

Back
Top Bottom