When Obama wins, How will you celebrate?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Got 'em.
but if homie wins...i have a feeling dudes brains are gonna be airborne
That AIN'T happening. I have more faith in that fact than him actually winning.

DF!!!

Dudes need to realize that the Secret Service is going to get a major overhaul
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

drive around with peeps in my whip after the result comes in

bump my president is black by jeezy on repeat

honk my horn yelling and "wooooooooooooh"ing at every car that drives by

and yell in victory at every pedestrian I drive by.

I got a whole bunch of repubs to go around laughin at.. and send John mccain some centrum silver
pimp.gif

I bet once he wins, there will be a thread made about it right after. Then McCain fans will complain in it

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Got 'em.
but if homie wins...i have a feeling dudes brains are gonna be airborne
That AIN'T happening. I have more faith in that fact than him actually winning.

DF!!!

*Jeezy* you touch 'em, we riding *jeezy*

Let some happen, a few cities will be in chaos

YO! Honestly... I ain't much for rioting. Never understood the purpose. But in the extremely unlikely, near impossible event that something were to happento the man...

I got Molotov Cocktails on deck.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Well, that night we are holding an election wide party. 4000k people are expected to show up--mind you, this in on a very conservative campus. I will haveMSNBC playing on the projector and I will be supporting my Barack Obama gear the whole night. It's going to get crazy and wild in College Station!

he hasn't won yet, chill with the "when Obama wins" this is a #%%%%+ up country, I wouldn't be surprised if the voting is rigged again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'll celebrate by moving to Mexico.

I will help you pack your bags. We'll bring someone over who wants to be in America. Just let me know when you want to leave.

hes not gunna win, imma obama supporter but hes not gunna win.
i want him to win, but hes not

If he wins, I'll say a prayer of thanks, no lie.

Then I'll go to bed and wake up the next day ready to sport THE Obama UNDRCRWN tee to work. I know the rednecks at my job are going to love it. I'msaving it for them. Hopefully the election doesn't disappoint.

To celebrate I will make the decision to drink and do drugs, but midway through the actual process I will have forgotten why I was was even celebrating in thefirst place
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Regardless of the outcome, I'm not leaving the house the next day.

this man has the right plan.

i live around stupid $%@@+*.. not taking no chances
my moms and my brother already scheduled to take off work too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

hes not gunna win, imma obama supporter but hes not gunna win.
i want him to win, but hes not

OMG way to take a shot at the system itself, how original of you. And you sound so noble and intelligent when you state it so matter of factly . .

sell everything and move to canada and watch the mess of what the us will become because people are voting obama for the sole fact hes african american and notrelizing anything else although its a giant step for our nation is he really the best choice to be running our nation people need to relize this

but on the other hand if mccain went down and palin became president my god we would be in even more trouble

smh at myself for not using periods

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'll celebrate by moving to Mexico.

I will help you pack your bags. We'll bring someone over who wants to be in America. Just let me know when you want to leave.
I posted that as an example of the absurdities I see posted on a daily basis regarding this election. The truth is if he wins, all you guys willkeep going about your lives, perhaps with a little extra hop in your step for a couple days, but then you'll realize that you still aren't affected bya new guy getting into office.

i'll celebrate by defaulting on my mortgage, maxing out my cards, and stop paying my student loans and then ask for a handout from the rich/ government.
Sounds similar to how people celebrated the Bush victories: shunt minorities into predatory loans, qualify them at the teaser rate withoutverifying their ability to repay post-reset, securitize high-risk loans into tranches while severing accountability for loan-originators, market fee harvestingcredit cards, rent to own operations, and payday lending services with the express purpose of luring consumers into perpetual borrowing..... then ask for ahandout from the government.

If most working people had their choice, they'd prefer to earn a true living wage and spend within their means rather than go into debt.
If most business owners had their choice, they'd prefer working families to enter a cycle of perpetual borrowing in order to artificially maintain a highstandard of living despite a marked decline in real wages.

The chickens came home to roost - and it's a result of LENDER irresponsibility more so than consumer irresponsibility. Oops. Whatever you do: don'tcall it a market failure. It'll self-correct! *cough* but... we need $700 billion or the economy will explode. Y'know... because the consumers werereckless. Perfect information? What's that? It's not like that's a lynchpin to Adam Smith's (PBUH) infallible dogma.

From your perspective, it's as easy as saying "well, I'll just practice deferred gratification and forego that pair of Gucci sunglasses foranother month." Tell that to the mother whose lights are about to get cut off. She goes to a payday lender, so her kids have some light to read under,and she's trapped. Classic victim blame.

We went from a $236 billion federal surplus when W. took office to a $482 billion deficit. Talk about irresponsibility.

Back
Top Bottom