When People Are Drunk....

DeadsetAce

Supporter
And they start talking about stuff, do you find that being drunk lets people speak freely and honestly? Or does it just make them say stuff they might notmean? I feel like its allows people to speak their mind and say things they might not say if they were sober. What do you guys think? I'm asking because ofa friend who said some stuff this past weekend, but we were all really wasted, so I wasn't sure how to take it.

I don't think it necessarily brings out the truth, but being drunk makes certain things easier to say.

I think people are often very honest when they're drunk, but it probably depends on the person and how drunk they are.

i do believe that it shows the truth.....which kinda sucks...cuz i been through some %%@%

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

WHAT DID HE SAY......DID HE SAY HE LOVES U OR SOMETHING

laugh.gif
Nah...he was talking about this chick and how he's kindafeeling her. He never really talks about her when he's sober. So I don't know if he was being serious. Cause this chick is...lets just say not the typehe usually would go for. this chick wasnt even at the bar, which is also why i was a little shocked he brought her up.

I don't buy into the whole "your sober thoughts are your drunk words" thing. Alcohol makes you less inhibited and I think it increases theveracity in which you express things you say under normal, sober circumstances.

I think people can fall into the trap of overexaggerating when they are drunk, but the underlying point is usually the truth.

its pretty allusive to think so. Because they could be just rambling about stuff, or they could tell you how they really feel.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I don't think it necessarily brings out the truth, but being drunk makes certain things easier to say.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 204)]cosign.[/color]

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I think people can fall into the trap of overexaggerating when they are drunk, but the underlying point is usually the truth.

thats how i feel.

yeah good stuff guys. i think drunk words def. could be complete rambling OR could have some underlying truth...BUT i feel like when you're talking aboutchicks, it usually is closer towards the underlying truth. i dunno. either way, y'all got some good points.

EDIT: just to clarify, like i know being drunk makes guys give in to not so good looking girls sometimes, but thats not what i mean when i said when it comesto talking about chicks, its usually closer to the truth. i meant like when you're talking about feelin' some chick and she isnt even in the bar, morelike that. not sure if that makes sense
laugh.gif

Yeah, it's not necessarily all truth that comes out when your drunk, but whatever it is that you need to say is so much easier.....

Just this Saturday, I was crazy gone, and my boys told me the next morning that I was goin' on and on into this girl's ear....I don't even rememberdoin' anything or sayin' anything AT ALL.....so I just asked the girl what it was that I said a few hours ago over Facebook....I'm waitin' forthe verdict.

You're just so relaxed when your drunk, and it feels like everyone understands you and are on the same page....that's why I think it happens so often.

Yeah, not all of it is true... but a good amount of truth comes out when you've knocked back 15 Coronas. I would know.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I think people are often very honest when they're drunk, but it probably depends on the person and how drunk they are.

yep, it makes me say and do things without my permission
laugh.gif
example,I blacked out and woke up making out with this chick I always wanted to make out with but didn't feel it was right

I got absolutely trashed yesterday and was saying things that I definitely wouldn't consider to be the truth.
laugh.gif
That's what a bottle and a half ofvodka and 10 beers will do to ya! To top it off I had alcohol school earlier today...
sick.gif

When I get that special feeling, I know what not to say and what to say. You can't soften your blows as easy when your drunk, that's how I put it.

Originally Posted by markybwoy

i do believe that it shows the truth.....which kinda sucks...cuz i been through some %%@%

Yeah sometimes. Some chick mentioned some stuff and I was like, "How the hell do you know about that?" And she said, "You told me lastThursday, blah blah blah." Of course I was trashed.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom