When People Ask For Some of Your Food UNAPPRECIATION

I'm not talkin chips or frech fries where you can just give them a few. Im talking bout hard-to-split foods. Last night my dude asked me for a bite from mychicken shawarma and i eventually gave him a bite since he was so persistant and moody. Other times i'll have a small personal pizza and dudes be askingfor an entire slice
eyes.gif
anyone else hate this?

Yea i'll def agree with you.

And it seems that they always ask at the times when you're starving or don't have a knife to cut the food

Nah man don't let cats mess up your caloric intake. I aint down with that nonsense I'm all about or portion control. Its survival of the fittest outhere.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

really?....people ask for bites?
yeah seriously, he was like "gimme a bite of that" and i gave him a
indifferent.gif

And it seems that they always ask at the times when you're starving

for real! I was starving so i made the effort to go get food. You can do the same.

gross.

if they're that adamant... just tell them you'll give them the last bite or two.

I'm not eating my food after someone else has bitten into it.

I dont share food off my plate, unless its my girl and even then its still not cool to me. One of my biggest pet peeves.....I am so serious about this not offmy plate rule, if someone grabs something off my plate my mind just hits a switch and I wont even touch the rest of the food...I think its rude anddisgusting....

If my boy wanted to get a bite of my shawarma (pause) I would let him know that he sounds like a homeless dude right now, and I would try my best to make himfeel 3 years old

laugh.gif
man im glad im not the only one, i be sitting there hungry and everyone will know it too

my boy- "can i get a piece of your sub?"

me- "c'mon chill you about to order something your damn self"

my boy- "on dawgs? ya mad stingy yo"

me- "
indifferent.gif
why are you madthough?"

gross.

if they're that adamant... just tell them you'll give them the last bite or two.

That's how I feel..I refuse to share forks, spoons, drinks, and I'm definately not going to eat something after someone else has bitten into it unlessit's my girl..

I would be DAMNED to give a grown man a bite out of anything of mine.

I swear "certain people" have no regard for saliva exchange.

Why would you even share something like that

I only ask people Im close to.....

on a sidenote, I HATE sharing my food!

Yes, I am a hypocrite.

Only person that does this to me is my bro. Lol. But, I share it.
If it was someone else they will get the biggest stone face

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

gross.

That's how I feel..I refuse to share forks, spoons, drinks, and I'm definately not going to eat something after someone else has bitten into it unless it's my girl..
exactly with the exception of siblings because they'll take that $#!& if they hungry
laugh.gif
i use to work part time at finish line and the young girls were the worse boutasking for a bite or drink of something. i'm not eating behind anyone because you never know where someones mouth has been

Yea.. Outside of immediate family, this isn't cool at all
smh.gif
! Even with my family, this never went down. Everyone had their own. I'd rather buysomeone food than share with them..

I really hate when people ask me for food.I could be starving and I wouldn't ask.I guess its pride.

jermz101 wrote:
my boy- "on dawgs? ya mad stingy yo"

me- "
indifferent.gif
why are you mad though?"

I find it funny when they ask why I'm stingy, I'M THE ONE WHO PAID FOR THE FOOD, YOU'RE THE STINGY ONE TRYNA LEECH OFF ME

It doesn't bother me cause I do it all the time to my friends...what bugs me is when people I don't talk to ask me for some, I always say no

Back
Top Bottom