When people ask me "Who do you think is the best rapper in the world?", I reply "MC RD."

"MC RD."

And the typical response I get is "Who the hell is that?"

I'm usually puzzled, Because I can't fathom how anyone hasn't heard of MC RD...You'd have to be living under a rock...

But there's a reason for that. Scientists have actually done studies showing that 9 out of 10 people who listen to an MC RD track, Usually forget that theyheard it immediately after. This is because the human brain can't handle the immense lyrical ability brought forth by MC RD, So as a defense mechanism, Thebrain supresses any memories of you ever having heard MC RD. His verbal onslaughts have been known to cause irreversible damage to the cerebral cortex.He's that nice.

"Dear Diary"

Just.

Stop.

Now.

indifferent.gif

He's back?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Henz said that the _ RD retired and was doing standup comedy and writing screenplays now.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Just.

Stop.

Now.

indifferent.gif
MC RD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vinnie Paz

Vinnie Paz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eminem > Miley Cyrus > MC RD
MC RD>>>>>>>>>>>>Lorraine Bobbit bighting your ++@* off>>>>>>>Vinnie Paz

Get mad...
roll.gif

A lot of people said that seeing Obama made them want to do better, but I listen to RD and feel like I'm not working my hardest. It's so rare that yousee someone achieve such greatness at their craft, but RD has done it, and I think that the world is a better place when the mic is in his hands.

Originally Posted by dreClark

That's Jimmy Hoffa

pimp.gif
Shaking hands with people that are not even supposed to be alive.

That's how ill he is...
sick.gif

A lot of people said that seeing Obama made them want to do better, but I listen to RD and feel like I'm not working my hardest. It's so rare that you see someone achieve such greatness at their craft, but RD has done it, and I think that the world is a better place when the mic is in his hands.
The truest words I've ever seen typed on a message board in my history of viewing message boards.

Just.

Stop.

Now.

indifferent.gif

Vinnie Paz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eminem > Miley Cyrus > MC RD

Get mad...
roll.gif

What's there to get mad at ? 200+ posts and I was laughing my @*% off that not one verse was anywhere near as good one from Vinnie P. Would you like tokeep trying ? Vinnie > your favorite rapper. Be mad.

Just.

Stop.

Now.

indifferent.gif

Get mad...
roll.gif

What's there to get mad at ? 200+ posts and I was laughing my @*% off that not one verse was anywhere near as good one from Vinnie P. Would you like to keep trying ? Vinnie > your favorite rapper. Be mad.
Why are you posting still?

Dismissed.

Originally Posted by hugebird

A lot of people said that seeing Obama made them want to do better, but I listen to RD and feel like I'm not working my hardest. It's so rare that you see someone achieve such greatness at their craft, but RD has done it, and I think that the world is a better place when the mic is in his hands.
Word.

I mean, he said:

"I'm sick like
[h1]P-n-e-u-m-o-n-o-u-l-t-r-a-m-i-c-r-o-s-c-o-p-i-c-s-i-l-i-c-o-v-o-l-c-a-n-o-c-o-n-i-o-s-i-s[/h1]
"

sick.gif

I feel like kicking a baby or something right now son. He's too ill.

Jeeezus.

I feel sorry for any other rapper out there. In the history of the world for all centuries.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

That's Jimmy Hoffa

pimp.gif
Shaking hands with people are not even supposed to be alive.

That's how ill he is...
sick.gif
G... RD has a time machine... Who you think ghostwrote for Nas on Illmatic?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

That's Jimmy Hoffa

pimp.gif
Shaking hands with people are not even supposed to be alive.

That's how ill he is...
sick.gif
G... RD has a time machine... Who you think ghostwrote for Nas on Illmatic?

"It's...It's all starting to make sense now..."

It was RD's teck on the dresser this whole time...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I mean, he said:

"I'm sick like
[h1]P-n-e-u-m-o-n-o-u-l-t-r-a-m-i-c-r-o-s-c-o-p-i-c-s-i-l-i-c-o-v-o-l-c-a-n-o-c-o-n-i-o-s-i-s"[/h1]

What song is that from? I don't ever remember him saying anything like that.

I must've forgot...

F*ck! Now it's happening to me too!

Sometimes life gets ahead of you and sometimes a spur of the moment will get the best of you, thoughts become blurred, ideas become stirred and the grim future has been done heard....
The story of my %#$%@*% LIFE man....
eek.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

I'm glad it was just a snippet for the preview.

His album is so unique. Its about Society and issues in the world that he has experienced 1st hand. Like, how do you even come up with this %$%@?

What happened to the Album 'The Evolution'. No, the Mixtape 'The Evolution'.......

Spoiler [+]
Its not an album

Sometimes life gets ahead of you and sometimes a spur of the moment will get the best of you, thoughts become blurred, ideas become stirred and the grim future has been done heard....
The story of my %#$%@*% LIFE man....
eek.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

I'm glad it was just a snippet for the preview.

His album is so unique. Its about Society and issues in the world that he has experienced 1st hand. Like, how do you even come up with this %$%@?

What happened to the Album 'The Evolution'. No, the Mixtape 'The Evolution'.......

Spoiler [+]
Its not an album

I would say "Get ready for RD's mixtape", But I don't even know how you prepare for something ofthis magnitude.

It's like saying "Get ready for Jesus's return".
DUB (12:01:20 AM): His rhyme book turned into paper mache will be the chains that hold satan for 1000 years

Jewels (12:02:25 AM): why 1000?

Jewels (12:02:29 AM): why not forever?

Jewels (12:02:31 AM):
ohwell.gif

Jewels (12:02:41 AM): you doubting the power of his rhymebook now?

Tell you about these non-believers...
smh.gif
tired.gif

Kind of reminds me of a mix of Pac, Big, Rakim, KRS One and Nas.

Good looking on the heads up Jewels. I just deleted every other artist in my library.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

henz hook it up... i been tryin to get RD on some tracks for the longest... sent dude like 50 myspace messages he responded once like "pfft... who the !$!% are you???"
roll.gif

RD writing a 16:

wsuumq.jpg

Taking time out of his day to help someone cross the street:

260zlzm.jpg

Spitting that 16 he wrote earlier...

oqge12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom