When playing too much GTAV

lnfaoo he was driving at the right side of the road all along
roll.gif
i thought he was going agains traffic

I was half hoping it would turn into a jet and fly away from the scene of the accident.

It wasn't the lambos fault clearly he had the right away. I swear I would of got out the lam and stomp a mud hole in that drivers ***.

Where's the rest?
Where did this happen?

I saw this clip earlier this morning and want to know where the rest of the video is too.... I highly doubt the cameraman just happened to turn on the damera the moment before the collision.

Notice that the clip starts when the Mazda is already in mid turn. I have a feeling there is probably more incriminating evidence against the Lambo out there.

It happened in downtown London... where the speedlimits are 20-30mph and accidents involving inexperienced supercar drivers who are driving too fast are pretty common.

I saw this clip earlier this morning and want to know where the rest of the video is too.... I highly doubt the cameraman just happened to turn on the damera the moment before the collision.

Notice that the clip starts when the Mazda is already in mid turn. I have a feeling there is probably more incriminating evidence against the Lambo out there.

It happened in downtown London... where the speedlimits are 20-30mph and accidents involving inexperienced supercar drivers who are driving too fast are pretty common.
He was probably recording the Lambo before the accident occured.

In Chelsea, London during the summer time you will see a lot of lambos and expensive cars with Arabs plates.

In Chelsea, London during the summer time you will see a lot of lambos and expensive cars with Arabs plates.

there's a UK series about the guys that come to London before Ramadan and bring all the cars out 

here's ep. 1

Millionaire Boy Racers of London in HD by Rushinroulette

Last edited:
Lanes merge at the intersection so the mazda is not cutting off the lambo if the lambo driver was abiding the speed limit he would have not hit the two cars, it's a sad sight but if he has money to speed in a lambo i guess his insurance game is on point lol

Ive seen a few cars with that "Tron" theme... I really hope that doesnt become a thing... looks terrible :x

there's a UK series about the guys that come to London before Ramadan and bring all the cars out 

here's ep. 1

Millionaire Boy Racers of London in HD by Rushinroulette

pimp.gif
"kid crying because he thaught i was batman"

Back
Top Bottom