When the plug is a mad scientist.

the black pill is literally worthless by comparison to all others.  i feel like whoever created this diagram had an agenda 
nerd.gif

you guys don't realize how powerful seeing into the future is...
By comparison, though, it is the least overwhelming
how?

Lets say you see a month in advance that a plane is going to crash because of mechanical failure. you could easily save 100's of lives. what if you fould forsee a terrorist attck, a school shooting, etc

How underwhelming is that.

Precrime unit!

Pink×greeen×blue if and when there will be a female president ima have it in the bag b especially since i can be part horse

how?

Lets say you see a month in advance that a plane is going to crash because of mechanical failure. you could easily save 100's of lives. what if you fould forsee a terrorist attck, a school shooting, etc

Precrime unit!

But you would have already seen yourself saving 100's of lives. Thats big exciting at all would be very underwhelming.

how?

Precrime unit!

Not to mention you'd make a fortune in the stock market or lottery :lol:

Last edited:

how?

Precrime unit!
but if i take, say, the grey or orange pill the day of, I can either control or land said plane.  I don't need to see a month into the future. If I take the red pill, I can save the plane from crashing altogether.  Blue pill I can fly so I don't need a plane.  Yellow pill I can look at the pilot and stop him from flying said plane that day.  Green pill I'm an animal so IDGAF about a plane.  Like I said previously...black and pick pills are worthless by comparison 

I swear you could basically become a billionaire off of seeing the future.

If you had all powerful control of electronics i.e. computers you could acquire the majority of the entire planets wealth with a single thought. If you're lookin for financial gain Grey is the clear winner.

how?

Precrime unit!
but if i take, say, the grey or orange pill the day of, I can either control or land said plane.  I don't need to see a month into the future. If I take the red pill, I can save the plane from crashing altogether.  Blue pill I can fly so I don't need a plane.  Yellow pill I can look at the pilot and stop him from flying said plane that day.  Green pill I'm an animal so IDGAF about a plane.  Like I said previously...black and pick pills are worthless by comparison 
But you cant see into the future so you won't know what plane to control. You don't know the future.

If you could see the future you wouldn't have to expend so much effort. And without knowing the future you wouldn't know where to expend your effort in the first place.

If you had all powerful control of electronics i.e. computers you could acquire the majority of the entire planets wealth with a single thought. If you're lookin for financial gain Grey is the clear winner.
Then you'd just be stealing, and someone found you out it would be a wrap...they'd just arrest you or kill you.

Orange would be a more fulfilling choice if you wanted wealth. but black allows you to do the same thing honestly.

Last edited:

But you cant see into the future so you won't know what plane to control. You don't know the future.

If you could see the future you wouldn't have to expend so much effort. And without knowing the future you wouldn't know where to expend your effort in the first place.
Nah, all the pills I mention allow me to do something at the time of.  You take the black pill and you can see the future does not mean you can prevent it from happening.  You just a normal dude with a theory nobody takes serious...

Nah, all the pills I mention allow me to do something at the time of.  You take the black pill and you can see the future does not mean you can prevent it from happening.  You just a normal dude with a theory nobody takes serious...
If you're smart you don't tell people whats going to happen, you give them a legitimate reason to be cautious (e.g. if a plane is going to crash warn he airline about a mechanical feature, or warn about a terrorist etc).

And you can personally profit from lotteries, stock market, gambling etc.

Last edited:

Then you'd just be stealing, and someone found you out it would be a wrap...they'd just arrest you or kill you.

Orange would be a more fulfilling choice if you wanted wealth. but black allows you to do the same thing honestly.
Using your ability to see into the future and game the stock market would also be illegal so the moral argument doesn't hold weight. 

Grey definitely the best option for wealth. 

Back
Top Bottom